BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Kaira P.
Leicester
This is a great brow product for beginners as it allows you to get the perfect natural brow look. The packaging is simple but the applicators that come with it are rather small so hard to use. The brush is very good and allows for clean light strokes. The only problem is that despite it being long lasting the product does move if not set with a brow gel.
Iulia G.
I've fallen in love with Rimmel products. I needed a dark brown brow powder.As usual,Rimmel didn't let me down.The color is a rich chocolate;perfect for my complexion.
Along with that,it's a fantastic bargain
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend
Catherine F.
Cambridge
Lovely compact kit, very good for beginners! I didn't like the powder as the colour looked a bit weird on me, but I just used the wax and it worked really well for me! I'd recommend this to people just starting out, you might want to buy a different brush though as it's tiny!
Fiona M.
Glasgow
This is my all time favourite brow product. The colour is perfect for me, it lasts forever, the brush is nice and precise. The pomade is my favourite part of the duo, it really carves out the brows without being too messy and sticks them into place. The powder is really good too, I enjoy using it for more natural days and the front of the brow.
Stanimira T.
Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
I purchased this product a couple of months ago and until this day i still use it in my everyday makeup routine. The price is extremely affordable and the quality is great. It applies easily with an angled brush. I thibk that the colors are great and personally they are a perfect match for me. I am defnitely bying it again and i 100% reccomend!
Mandy R.
Calgary, AB
This is a fantastic product. A great dupe for Benefit's brow duo. I use it daily and couldn't be happier with the price and quality. I purchase the darkest brown since I have dark hair and brows. This is a must have and will buy again and again.
Amy C.
Alexandria, West dunbartonshire
This product does work however it just doesn't compare to my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. I used to use this when I first started out with makeup and it was a nice product, however I found it to be very messy and the brushes that come with it are awful. Would suggest spending the extra money and getting a product that works better.
Cassandra G.
Coventry, West Midlands
This is brilliant. I use the medium brown and the gel is a lovely soft colour, easy to use and the brush is actually really great. The powder is very pigmented and really gives you that fullness. Can use without the powder if you want a lighter colour. Overall 5*!
Abbie T.
Perfect natural eyebrow colour for brunettes
Small packaging, easy to fit into bag
Great value, super cheap
Brush is perfect for sculpting brows first, and then very easy to apply
Would buy again definitely
However powder doesn't stick very well and hard to get loads onto the brush
yfgo d.
I use the wax for the outline of my eyebrows everyday, definitely recommend it! Never used the powder so I don’t know how good it is, but the kit is so cheap! - Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.