BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Karen H.
middlesbrough
I use this product every day and I love how you get a pomade and a powder it’s it. And for the price it’s definitely worth it. I wouldn’t use the angled brush that comes with it as I feel like it’s too small and you can’t get precise lines with it. The spooly however is a great addition to the product. I have used 3 of these in the last 5 months and I have to admit, the pomade tends to go down a lot faster Han the powder in my case but it completely depends on what your used to doing your eyebrows with.
Katie N.
Stoke-on-Trent
Brought this small brow kit from the airport, just as it's something small for my holidays. Very pleasantly surprised at how good this product was (as I'm used to using high end brands). I used in the colour Medium Brown, and I have dark blonde hair, the colour match was amazing! I used the gel to outline and the powder to fill in the blanks within my eyebrows. I am back from holiday and have carried on using! Love it. The only downside is the small brushes which comes with it (however I know as it's a small kit this can't be helped)
Nesrin H.
Manchester
Wow! I absolutely love this! I have bought this on a whim, wasn'tbplanned at all, disn't know anything about it. I am glad I did, because this is a very, very great product. Worth the money, would buy this again and again. A recommend this for everyone!
Maham K.
Dubai, Dubai
I’ve ben using this brow sculpting kit from one year and i love it as i don’t do eyebrows and i just use it to sculpt by brows for every event i attend.got it from drugstore shop and brow this way is my fav and i am very much satisfied with its result and it is very handy as i can carry it easyily in my mini bag too😄 Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Since I've started doing my brows all fleek-like, I've always gravitated toward brow pencils, as I figured they would be the easiest to work with and draw with. After using this product, I realize I was very wrong. This product makes my brows look exactly like I want them to and it is incredibly easy to use. I got mine in the shade 002 Medium Brown, and I love the way it looks. I also absolutely loves that it comes with a dual-ended brush, one for wax and the other for powder, as well as a small spooly. Their sizes are perfect too, just small enough to use with such precision and not long enough that the movement through the brow becomes lost.

The wax is very easy to work with and can be manipulated enough to fix any mistakes. If you need to wipe it off and fix it, it will not be a pain to reapply. Someone like me who is prone to mistakes is very appreciative of this aspect. As well, the brow powder is so soft and glides on easily into my brows and fills in the sparse spaces perfectly. The product itself is extremely lightweight, I can't even feel that I have anything on my brows, but the long lasting part is kind of iffy for me. Because it is so manipulative at the beginning of application, one would think it would set and dry and it would not budge. However, I find that if I touch my brow at the bottom half way through the day, it will smudge and smear off. As a face-toucher, this is not the best thing to happen.

All in all, this sculpting kit is perfect for those who are still learning the way they like to shape and fill in their brows. I am not the best at the brow game, but I honestly feel that with this kit I am learning how I want them to look.
Abigail M.
london
Perfect for beginners. The brush is small but works just as well. You can use both wax and powder on their own as they both work amazingly. But if you want a more intense look and eyebrows that will stay in place then both together work great! They both stay in place all day and doesn't smudge either. I use this product in my daily make up routine. And the size is perfect to fit in even a small hand bag. Really recommend this product.
Jasmine H.
Kirkby-in-ashfield, Nottinghamshire
Has been my go-to eyebrow product for over a year now. It lasts all day and doesn’t budge, it comes with a pomade and a powder to give your brows a full look. I brought it from my local drugstore for £5!!! It comes with 2 tiny brushes, one being an eyebrow brush and the other being a spoolie. Always loved this product and never had problems
leah g.
Toronto, ON
I initially found this product hard to use, but once I got a hang of it, it became my go-to way to do my eyebrows when I wanted a more defined look. It looks natural in pictures, and stays on very well with the use of a brow mascara. I would definitely suggest this to anyone looking for a stronger brow than you get from a pencil without looking fake.
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Great product for this affordable price!! You easily find it in any drugstore it last all day personally it never smudge on me also the have a nice range of colore !! I recommend this product specially if you are in a budget!! cute packaging!!!
Megan C.
WALES
THIS IS THE BEST BROW PRODUCT EVER. I use this everyday and is much better than the eye pencils. It's basically a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Pomades. I think the only improvement it the packaging, it't not as great as it could be. Also, the spooly and angled brush are tiny and are basically useless but are good in emergencies when you forget you brow tools! Great to creating fine hair lines and it looks so natural!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.