BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Belle L.
I have tried so many different types of brow pencils, liquids, powders and have really struggled to find one that I can apply easily, and that actually looks good at the end.And I’m super pleased to say that I did eventually find something, and that is         Rimmel London’s Brow this way eye sculpting kit.

This kit seriously is the bomb. It comes with everything you need to get your eyebrows looking on fleek (is that the right context?!).I usually use the spoolie first to lift all the hairs I currently have, always brushing in the same direction, I then add the wax half of the kit to my brows to give them the shape I’m after, and then a layer of powder on top, and hey presto!

So to sum it up, this eyebrow kit really is perfect, especially, as I found, for any beginners.
nour el imane b.
tebessa ( ouenza)
Since I've started doing my brows all fleek-like, I've always gravitated toward brow pencils, as I figured they would be the easiest to work with and draw with. After using this product, I realize I was very wrong. This product makes my brows look exactly like I want them to and it is incredibly easy to use. I got mine in the shade 002 Medium Brown, and I love the way it looks. I also absolutely loves that it comes with a dual-ended brush, one for wax and the other for powder, as well as a small spooly. Their sizes are perfect too, just small enough to use with such precision and not long enough that the movement through the brow becomes lost.
Celesté M.
Stellenbosch
This product was a bit of a let down.  I'm not sure if I'm not using it correctly but after so many tries with the same result, I've given up.  Not only is this not the darkest brown you'll find but both the powder and the wax has a reddish undertone.  I don't know who wants their eyebrows to look like they've been soaked in tangerines! (for lack of a better colour-match).  It's also quite expensive so I've had to figure out a way to use it to get at least half my money's worth.Not a very happy customer.  Tip: Use the wax as contouring support! (That's the only way to get something out of this teeny weeny kit).
Rawyah M.
I have been using this product for over a month now and let me just say it's amazing. For those living in Saudi Arabia, I bought this from center point however you'd almost find it everywhere. It contains two parts one of which is wax and the other is powder. Two ended brush and a mini spooly is included which come in hand. The application is quite simple. You can easily fill in your brows or just draw them without showing. The product lasts for a long time however it may smudge when touched, yet it is very light weight.
For its cheap price I would definitely recommend it.
Naarah P.
Catford, London
This was the first ever brow product I bought and used this everyday when I was in 6th form.

I didn’t know much about makeup and this product was perfect for my brows. I even used the little brow brush it came with!

I have 4 stars because compared to my ABH dip brow pomade the application is different and the pigment is different. But!!!! Your brows will stay on all day and sometimes all night even after you’ve taken your makeup off lol!

I’m telling you, that setting powder in there does wonders. I would 100% recommend this product.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Linda C.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
I liked this although the results didn’t last all day, you get a gel and you get a powder. I have dark brown / black hair but I prefer my brows slightly darker. Unfortunately this palette wasn’t dark enough.
Amy G.
London
What I love most about this product is the shade because it can start off light or you can build it up and apply more product for a darker look. There are two products in the kit a powder and a wax. The powder is really easy to apply and can be applied to look light or applied thicker for a darker look. The wax is amazing it makes my brows stay on for the whole day and if I don't use it my brows do start to fade slightly throughout the day. I also love that the wax isn't super dark and so it doesn't affect the colour of my eyebrows with the powder on.
Karen H.
middlesbrough
I use this product every day and I love how you get a pomade and a powder it’s it. And for the price it’s definitely worth it. I wouldn’t use the angled brush that comes with it as I feel like it’s too small and you can’t get precise lines with it. The spooly however is a great addition to the product. I have used 3 of these in the last 5 months and I have to admit, the pomade tends to go down a lot faster Han the powder in my case but it completely depends on what your used to doing your eyebrows with.
Katie N.
Stoke-on-Trent
Brought this small brow kit from the airport, just as it's something small for my holidays. Very pleasantly surprised at how good this product was (as I'm used to using high end brands). I used in the colour Medium Brown, and I have dark blonde hair, the colour match was amazing! I used the gel to outline and the powder to fill in the blanks within my eyebrows. I am back from holiday and have carried on using! Love it. The only downside is the small brushes which comes with it (however I know as it's a small kit this can't be helped)
Nesrin H.
Manchester
Wow! I absolutely love this! I have bought this on a whim, wasn'tbplanned at all, disn't know anything about it. I am glad I did, because this is a very, very great product. Worth the money, would buy this again and again. A recommend this for everyone!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.