BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
I was so surprised by this brow product, I received it as an xmas gift and the wax and powder work really well together, the shade is perfect for my dark hair and the powder helps to set the wax but you could use both separate, doesn't smudge either - I have the shade dark brown
Georgia H.
manchester
This is really good in conjunction with a good concealer. You can create both natural and Instagram brows!! It’s really good due to the fact you have two shades so you could ombré your brows. I’d buy again
Dina H.
Cairo
This brow sculpting kit is my best friend. When applied, your eyebrows look incredible natural. It’s so easy to use and apply and the price is great for the quality you receive. I recommend it for all eyebrow junkies out there.
Noor A.
Abudhabi, Na
Hmmm i bought this once and gave it away,personally i think for the price its not bad but it could be better,it just didnt live up to my expectations and doesnt last long enough,for people with thick eyebrows i thinnk its good!
Alexandra G.
București
I just bought this and I have a pretty good opinion. I didn't use the powder too much because I didn't need it but the wax is very good and pigmented. I am only using the wax and is enough.
♛ Hope ♛.
I love this!
Usually, eyebrow pomades are too pigmented compared to what they promised in the package. This one by Rimmel London is not! The shades are perfect, creamy, easy to apply and affordable.
This is the perfect product to achieve natural eyebrows.
ciara g.
This is my go-to drugstore eyebrow kit. It is super easy to use and I love that it comes with a pomeade and a powder so you can switch it up or use both. I’ve repurchased this a ton of times.
Rachel O.
Bletchley , Milton Keynes
A great little kit, lasts a long time which is surprising because of the size but a little goes a long way! Always hard to find something light enough for my blonde brows but this is great
Leigh B.
I didn’t really like this product as it was not so pigmented. The colour didn’t match with my eyebrows at all, it was very cheap though. So you can’t really expect much from it. I bought this product from a drug store
Carissa L.
Calgary, AB
This product is just okay. The powder is good but the wax gets clumpy and the brush it comes with is too big for any precise lines. There are better products out there.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.