BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Caitlin H.
Tuscumbia
My favorite brow powder and the only one I use! The coverage is amazing and the brush it comes with works perfectly. The left side is gel, while the right side is a powder. I find myself using the powder more than the actual gel, but it is nice to build the powder on the gel when needing for coverage! I highly recommend this product!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Such an amazing sculpting kit! I highly recommend it. It’s comparable to any high end brand. Best of all its súper accesible at most local drug stores and at an affordable price
Larissa E.
Mount Gilead, OH
For a drug store brow sculpting kit- it is amazing! The gel shapes the brow and the powder sets it in place. It comes with a brush to comb your brows and even them out after you apply. And a little sculpting, two sided, brush to apply the gel and powder. Great product.
Stephanie L.
I used these as a brow novice. They are great little kits, especially because of how compact it is. You can easily throw it in your purse. And its inexpensive! I got mine at CVS for like 4-6 dollars. Biggest downside is that there are only three shades... harder to match to yourself.
Melissa C.
Kearney
I love this little kit! Especially the little brow brushes that come with. It definitely helps define my eyebrows and I don’t leave the house without using this. This also lasts a long time unless you drop it which will completely ruin it (don’t be like me). I’ve recommended this to friends and they love it too.
Eileen Z.
Germantown
pretty good for my first ever brow product! only thing i would say is that the color tends to wear off after a few hours of use and the small brush is a hassle to work with.
Jewel N.
Roxboro, NC
I like this wax and powder compact. I shape and smooth with the wax and included brow brush. Then, I fill in with the powder. I'm pleased with the results I get with this product.
kieran k.
Joplin, MO
I adore this product I ALWAYS use it to fill in my eyebrow with a scar in it. I dont use it like most and "make" eyebrows i perfer to just use it to fill in however my friend used it like most and made an eyebrow and it looked amazing! Ill keep buys! Stays for a LONG time
Nancy M.
Olathe, KS
This is my fave brow wax/powder combo. The little brush and spoolie apply products nicely. The wax gives my hair some color and grin and then I use the powder to fill in without being as harsh. I take it with me everywhere!
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
Goes on very smooth, and pigmentation isn’t as much, but I like it that way. It is light enough that it still looks super natural. My complaint is that it can be rubbed off very easily, otherwise super easy to blend.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.