BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Nadine H.
My go to brow kit, so small which is perfect for travelling and get so much use out of it! Doesn’t need any improvement! I like to use the wax to outline my brow and then use the powder to lightly fill them in! Been using this and the clear gel for years, perfect combination 😁
Teneal B.
It includes a cream and a powder in similar colours and then gives your a double sided brush (hard and soft) and a brow combing brush. It is a daily essential. You just need the kit with its brushed to apply  (hard to define and soft to blend) I would purchase it again.
Mumatron E.
Wyken, Coventry
At first I had an allergic reaction to this and it burned so bad so decided I wasn’t going to use it again but for some reason I did and it didn’t hurt and looked amazing. I really like using the waxy side to tame and make my brows look even. It’s so good value too
Molly S.
Marlow, Marlow
I have this brow sculpting kit in the shade 002 medium brown it comes with a wax which is good for shaping the brows and a powder to set them in place, it also has a little spooly and a brush which is perfect for making Sharpe brows. However I find it's a tiny bit warm for me.
Amy R.
Castle Street, Portaferry
I didn't use to fill in my brows until I found this kit from Rimmel. The 2 step "Brow this way" is so easy to use and looks amazing.

I do find that the brushes get clogged very quickly so I use the in kit brushes for the powder and a lip brush for the wax
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
It's a nice little brow sculpting set and I love the shade of it. Even though my hair is lightish at the minute I love darker brows. The product is easy to apply and lasts all day. Easy to correct any mistakes with either a cotton bud or concealer too.
Shaimaa A.
Saudi Arabia
This is a good kit for a great price. Gives a great pigment with the lightest application. It contains 2 parts, one is powder and the other is gel . I like to use the powder section for everyday use, and the gel for a long-lasting application.
Kelly L.
Manchester
I love this product so much, it is my go to brow product! It has a wax and powder, matches perfectly to my eyebrows (I have the shade dark brown) it lasts all day and it is very affordable! It is very small and easy to travel with, would highly recommend! 10/10 product.
Nouran M.
Jeddah, Jeddah
It gives the natural appearance of the eyebrows and gives the gorgeous lock better than other expensive products considered a cheap alternative suitable for all. The color can be controlled and stabilized for a long time without fading.
Samantha Y.
Dymchurch , Kent
Brows on fleeeeeeek, brows looking great using rimmel and with the brow gel, stayed on all day all i did was change for my own brush and brush given is useless but actual product is great and long lasting totally worth it for an afordable brow filler
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.