BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Courteney❤️ P.
High Wycombe
I love this I think powder products are so much easier to work with for brows especially to creat a natural look. The formula is great and it’s easy to blend and there is no fall out
Shannon G.
The perfect product for brows, especially if you're wanting to build your collection because it has all that you need!

It is such great value for money with it being highly long lasting and of high quality so I would definitely recommend that you give this a shot.
Claire M.
Elliot place , Arbroath
This is such a good alternative to using pencil. It's a twinste with a wax and a powder. The brush gives a good line to the eyebrow and then I brush it through with the tiny brow brush. I find it really good value for money for a high street product and it's given my brows much needed definition and shape. Highly recommend.
Carmen A.
Caguas
Este producto es el secreto para que mis cejas se vean "ON FLEEK". Como ven en la foto, tiene una increíble pigmentación lo cual es perfecto para rellenar las imperfecciones de las cejas. Yo la uso en el tono "dark brown". Definitivamente la recomiendo, así que ve por ella, no te arrepentirás.
Ivana J.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
I use this in '003 Dark Brown' and it is my absolute favorite eye-brow sculpting kit! I just use it to fill some of the gaps and the product blends well.
I love how the little brush and spoolie that is provided is of good quality!
Barbie B.
RH135LQ
Very easy to use , but not as long lasting as some other brands, it comes of quite easily even if you use the powder plus setting spray. But the good side is that it’s affordable af and very easy to get it , literally you go to any drugstore and you going to find it. I personally won’t buy it again.
Jue D.
Rimmel is definitely one of my favourite drugstore makeup brands and this is one of my favourite brow powder products.
At £4.99 in the UK it’s very fairly priced. It goes on super easy with the brush that it comes with and lasts all day with smudges. I would definitely repurchase in a heartbeat.
Ayesha N.
Creamy and easy to use. They are affordable and great for beginners. But I prefer a stick and the gel. But to create a more sculpted look I guess this one works .
Paola S.

First of this is a very good eyebrow kit over all but the one main thing I do not like about this is the fact that it's so sticky and it will transfer. I wish it would go matte and dry like the Wunderbrow does but it stays shiny and sticky. It's long wear and great color but I just wish it wouldn't be so shiny and stick
Helena❤️ K.
essex
Love this brow powder. It sets my brows after I fill them in with a pencil or pomade. It is easy to apply/blend and doesn’t smudge or move around on your face. Overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.