BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

Buy on Amazon
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
You get a wonder gel on one side of this product and then a great browser on the other. I love that they are together in this and they both work so great. I don't use the little brushes it came with but it comes with an angled brush and then a mini spoolie. I highly recommend this.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I love me some powder brows but this is not the product for me. While the price is good it did not live up to expectations. The colors all seem really off and weird and none seemed to match me right. It was really powdery and not easy to use. All in all I think there is much better.
Kiana M.
Lynchburg
I did not enjoy this brow powder/cream set. They only have a few colours, and I picked the darkest one and it was still way too light. If it was my colour, it might have worked. But I didn’t see anything darker. The slanted brush is nice though, and I like the brow brush.
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Such an amazing sculpting kit! I highly recommend it. It’s comparable to any high end brand. Best of all its súper accesible at most local drug stores and at an affordable price
Larissa E.
Mount Gilead, OH
For a drug store brow sculpting kit- it is amazing! The gel shapes the brow and the powder sets it in place. It comes with a brush to comb your brows and even them out after you apply. And a little sculpting, two sided, brush to apply the gel and powder. Great product.
Stephanie L.
I used these as a brow novice. They are great little kits, especially because of how compact it is. You can easily throw it in your purse. And its inexpensive! I got mine at CVS for like 4-6 dollars. Biggest downside is that there are only three shades... harder to match to yourself.
Esme R.
Aurora
I bought this a few days ago because I ran out of my Maybelline pomade and at first I thought it wasn’t going to work and I fell in love super pigmented and easy to apply but I think I could have gone with a lighter shade anyways I’m in love totes recommend
Amanda H.
New City, NY
I’ve used this a couple times when I did not have my other brow stuff and I didn’t like it. I like wet n wild eyebrow kit as a better alternative for around the same price! I would not buy again but I guess it is an okay replacement for my normal stuff.
Jewel N.
Roxboro, NC
I like this wax and powder compact. I shape and smooth with the wax and included brow brush. Then, I fill in with the powder. I'm pleased with the results I get with this product.
kieran k.
Joplin, MO
I adore this product I ALWAYS use it to fill in my eyebrow with a scar in it. I dont use it like most and "make" eyebrows i perfer to just use it to fill in however my friend used it like most and made an eyebrow and it looked amazing! Ill keep buys! Stays for a LONG time
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Tammy L.