BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Victoria C.
New York
The powder in this compact is really nice for filling in the brows because it’s not hash or too light it makes your eyebrows look natural. And the gel is ok I guess it’s nothing I’m crazy about
Janet S.
HUMBLE, TX
The pigment of this product is very low and I have trouble defining my eyebrow with it. Both the wax and the powder wont get me that eyebrow look I'm going for therefore I am not planning of purchasing this product again I just used it once and it's just lying around my makeup box.
Lynnise W.
Jackson , MN
I love this sooo much. It was the perfect shade for me brows, it makes them look so natural and soft. And it’s small and sleek, perfect to travel with. I love it wouldn’t change a thing.
Evelyn 💜.
Des Moines
I been using this product for the longest now and I really enjoy it the package is a tad small but great for beginners. If you don’t do your eyebrows everyday I would recommend for you because it does last for a month well for me since I don’t do my brows everyday.
Palmira B.
I really love this eyebrow pomade and powder...the pomade is very creamy and it doesn't have that ugly redish shade most have it comes with a brow brush and a two sides brow brush it's super compact so you can carry with you anywhere and as a mother of a toddler I can say that's very important! And for $3.99 well it's a bargain!
Rana S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Works its wonders. Great product. The gel is on point, nothing too think and nothing that would loss your patience with. Does stay on for the whole day for me. Highly recommend this.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is actually a really great brow product at the drug store. The packaging is super cheap, but that aside, the actual powders are great! I used the more taupe shade until I hit pan. They're pigmented, but not so much that you end up with sharpie brows. I would definitely recommend this this anyone looking for an affordable option.
Brianna C.
San Clemente, CA
I love this product! I am a firm Anastasia brow product user, however this product is a close dupe that is a fraction of the price! The color pay off was very good, and the formula is easy to use. I would buy again!
Sophia b.
Bagdad, KY
I love duo set with the light and dark. Easy to apply I personally wet the brush before I dip it in the powder. And then make a perfect brown line brush out with brow brush. Definitely recommend
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
I purchased this browkit at Walgreens you can also purchase this item at Ulta, CVS, target and Walmart. It's in this clear packaging come with an applicator it's easy to apply and is long lasting. I recommend you try it out.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.