BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Great brow duo for a super affordable price. I have used more expensive powders and pomades and this works just as well. You can find this product a Walmart.
Maria T.
Puente grande , Jalisco
This brow kit is actually really good! I was iffy about getting it but I don't regret it. It make my brows look so nice and natural. I'm so glad I bought it
Amanda C.
Dallas, OR
This is not my favorite:/ does not wear long it smears and just is really not worth ur time or money but everyone is different it was just not my favorite.
Ellen N.
Morrisville, NC
Rimmel brow products are what I learned with several years ago as a makeup newbie and what I still use now, several years later! My go to for daily brows!
rosa n.
Love would highly recommend. Pigment is great soft enough were you can add but strong enough were you don't need to much product to get a nice brow shape.
Jessica W.
Wilmington
This product is great. I love the way it blends and it makes my eyebrows look. It's easy to use. I have tried other brands, they don't come close to this.
MarĂ­a R.
weston, FL
Eso es todo No son lo mĂĄximo asĂ­ que me parece que es sĂşper perfecto para marcar el rostro y a su vez darle una muy buena imagen a lo que son las las cejas
Jasmine S.
I use this everyday. It contains a lot of product and is very natural on the brow. Because it comes with a gel I don't need another gel to set it in place
Chanzelle E.
It's okay... It's not very pigmented and there's a lot of fallout so make sure your face is clean and there's no foundation on before applying the brows.
Lupe H.
Greenfield
I love this product use to use another product since I started using this one its a lot easer to use and love the look I would recommend it to everyone.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.