BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
val D.
Charlotte , NC
Where should I start?! great price! perfect for someone whose new to sculpting brows and an expert! I love the natural blends. .doesn't make you look like a witch.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I tried this once and wasn't very impressed.not a good match for my red hair.easy to apply but too pricey for a small product.found mine at walmart but there are differnet ones I like a lot better than this one so i don't tell people about it really
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I loved this kit. I heard about it from one of my coworkers because her eyebrows are always looking good and immediately went to buy it and I love it. Easy to use so that's a plus.
Dylan B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Very cute and very fun to use, but the colors are a bit orange-ish tinted and aren't very flattering on me (they could be on you). I also find the product doesen't stay on very well after a day's wear. Pencil products are easier to use.
michelle b.
I have only used this a couple of times and am so pleased! Stays all day and so easy to apply. Bought at Walgreen's, too so it is easy to find and inexpensive. I recommend for anyone who wants a little definition and not a brow over-haul.
Alicia W.
E Liverpool, OH
This was actually my first brow kit i have ever purchased. I was a little confused at first but i blame my inexperience. The color matches well and is pretty simple to use. Didn't smear or fade
Latasia T.
Savannah, GA
I purchased this product only because I needed $3 more to spend in Walmart and came to find out that I really enjoyed it it gives you a natural looking brow and the wax and the powder was perfect for me
Rossy A.
This product is great if you know how to put it on. I use it once in a while not all the time. It's easy to apply not hard at all. I don't think it's as good as other eyebrow kits but I would recommend it if you wanna have a small kit.
leticia v.
Dallas, TX
I really like this for my brows.Its easy to apply and it is very pigmented.I would have to say my favorite side is the wax then powder.I also like that it has a brush to use.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
I love the powder, it comes with a fine brush and gives me great definition. It fills everything in perfectly. I'm not crazy about the gel, it's a little too thick so I just stick to the powder.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.