BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Liliana N.
Mcallen, TX
I seriously love and recommend this product. It comes with a brush to fix brow hairs, with a powder to add color to brows and with a type gel cream to make the brow hairs stay in place. Absolutely love it.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This Way Brow sculpting kit is so great! I was not sure what to expect but was certainly pleasantly surprised. Very long lasting and affordable. Found at Ulta. Will buy again. Great product, I highly recommend.
Kelly V.
Jackson
I come from a time when you plucked your eyebrows as thin as possible leaving me with a very thin brow. This kit was the perfect fix. Very simple to use and the wax glides on effortlessly. The powder blends to create the perfect color and brow. I love this so much I always keep a backup.
Rose R.
Este kit es muy práctico de llevar, la pigmentación de las sombras para cejas es buena, deja un acabado natural y la duración es considerablemente buena. Lo ideal es hacer las cejas con estas sombras y luego usar un gel para prolongar su duración
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
This is awesome. I want to go to the store and buy this again right now. By far one of the best grow kits ibe ever used. I will definitely be using this again in the future.
Patricia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it!!! It's great for beginners and it's not too dark and just the right consistency. I got it for $3 it's normally $4-5. Rommel has sales all the time at the drugstore so that's a super plus.
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Un Kit que volveria a comprar de nuevo. Es escencial y es un producto que vale la pena comprar. El aplicador es excelente y el producto dura muchisimo tiempo en tus cejas.
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is amazing I would compare it to the Anastasia brow palmated. It stays in place all day and it's even hard to take off with a make up remover wipes. The shade is perfect for my hairs and I love the consistency. Way to go!
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
This is my Holy Grail brow kit! I absolutely love how easy it is to sculpt perfect brows in less than 5 minutes! If I don't put anything on any given day, I always make sure I put my brows on!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Pretty good brow powder. I didn't like the wax but I didn't really need to use it. The powder was easy to apply and the color was great. Really helped my brows to stand out and complete my makeup look.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this product???im not too familiar w this product.how is the lasting power and pigmentation??thnx