BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Patricia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it!!! It's great for beginners and it's not too dark and just the right consistency. I got it for $3 it's normally $4-5. Rommel has sales all the time at the drugstore so that's a super plus.
Valentina H.
Doral, FL
Un Kit que volveria a comprar de nuevo. Es escencial y es un producto que vale la pena comprar. El aplicador es excelente y el producto dura muchisimo tiempo en tus cejas.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
This stuff is amazing I would compare it to the Anastasia brow palmated. It stays in place all day and it's even hard to take off with a make up remover wipes. The shade is perfect for my hairs and I love the consistency. Way to go!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Pretty good brow powder. I didn't like the wax but I didn't really need to use it. The powder was easy to apply and the color was great. Really helped my brows to stand out and complete my makeup look.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
This is my Holy Grail brow kit! I absolutely love how easy it is to sculpt perfect brows in less than 5 minutes! If I don't put anything on any given day, I always make sure I put my brows on!
Alondra V.
Very affordable and it's not a heavy set of powder. I really like this product because it's simple to use. I found this product at Target. Did I mentioned that it's super affordable... :)
Ashley R.
Sand Springs, OK
I absolutely adore this brow kit. It's easy to use and doesn't wear off. I have pretty thick brows and it helps to shape them and keep them nicely in place all day.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
The wax holds my eyebrows perfectly in place while the powder sets it. It's one of my go to products for my brows. Didn't like that the brush broke easily, so I use my own now. Also, powder cracked within days of use.
bambi b.
Sonora, CA
I tried this once and wasn't very impressed.not a good match for my red hair.easy to apply but too pricey for a small product.found mine at walmart but there are differnet ones I like a lot better than this one so i don't tell people about it really
val D.
Charlotte, NC
Where should I start?! great price! perfect for someone whose new to sculpting brows and an expert! I love the natural blends. .doesn't make you look like a witch.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.