BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I just started using this product (and paying any attention to my brows in general). I'm a huge fan! It's very easy to use and doesn't look unnatural. It doesn't feel like there's anything even on my brows. I recommend this if you're trying to break into the brow gamE!
Angely S.
Omgggggg.. I don't know how I lived without this brow sculpting kit! Love that the wax is tinted and the powder is well pigmented. Comes with a cute but very awesome little brush. A must have for sure .
Zamina A.
This is the first ever brow kit that I've bought. And I was in loveee. It's so easy to use. I got mine for $4, so reasonable price. The brown almost perfectly matched my eyebrows. I was extremely satisfied with this product.
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
I purchased this brow kit as one of my first brow products to fill in my brows. I felt the application was uneven. I tried a different brush to see if that was the issue but it only helped a little. I think if the wax were a little bit creamier that issue would help. Also I went to try it again a few weeks later and the wax had dried up a little.
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
The formula of the gel is fantastic, pigmentation is very lovely but the gel wont darken your brows, instead sculpting and defining them for the whole day and this product wont leave your brows feeling crispy or crunchy. As the gel doesn’t contain any fibers, it wont thicken the brow hairs per se, however, as the brows are then groomed through, it will give the illusion of a slightly thicker brow as a whole.
Arin T.
Alexandria, VA
This eyebrow kit is perfect! It's even better than some of the pricier eyebrow kits that I've used. The wax makes the perfect shape, the powder adds the right amount of definition. The brushes included work well, if you don't have your own brushes. I love the spoodle included, though.
Micah W.
Oak Park, MI
I love it. My brows look so much fuller and natural. I love that it comes with brow brushes although they are mini they are exactly what you need to get perfect eyebrows. it's not expensive at all and although it was my first time using it I will definitely use it again.
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
I love this! I never actually new how much brow liner did for my face until I had my make up professionally done! I have since used many but this gives a great blend and is cheap compared to others. It works wonders even for those of us who keep our eyebrows maintained.
Emily W.
This brow powder is awesome! It comes with two colors so you can really define the natural shape of your brows. The prefer is pigmented and it's not too powdery or chalky so there isn't much fallout. Love this product!
Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
This works great, there is a cream and a powder. They also include the 2 brushes necessary for perfect eyebrows. This product lasts and stays on for all day wearing. I would definitely buy again and again. I recommend.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.