BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Kiana M.
Lynchburg
I did not enjoy this brow powder/cream set. They only have a few colours, and I picked the darkest one and it was still way too light. If it was my colour, it might have worked. But I didn’t see anything darker. The slanted brush is nice though, and I like the brow brush.
TERESA R.
Austin, TX
I like the pomade color. The color of the powder is more light Brown and stands out too much. I'd like to see the two colors be more close together. It would be a better product if it had staying power. I always accidentally wipe off too much and have to reapply
Dyani D.
Rochester, NY
I’ve been using this brow kit for about 2 years now. It’s great for starting out with doing your eyebrows however as time went on I started to notice that it would make my brows look oil after a few hours. I think it’s time for a switch but I would recommend for beginners. I also wish they had more shades.
Stephanie M.
I love this brow sculpture set. It had my eyebrows looking natural but just more defined. It's not to dark just right it last long when you set your eyebrows with the [product:rimmel-brow-this-way-eyebrow-gel-clear,-0.17-fluid-ounce]
Keetra T.
Florissant, MO
I purchased this Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit when I ran out of my favorite brow product. I must say, I am impressed. The color was not ashy on my chocolate skin. The application was simple and smooth. I didn't have to worry about slippage or transference.

It comes with a spoolie and dual-ended brush. Perfect for your makeup bag on the go.

I definitely recommend. And with the low price point, this is a great drugstore alternative.
Nichole L.
Fort Wayne , IN
i use this brow kit every day for my brows. i love the pigment and the price. i don’t use the brushes it came with though, but i bet they can work. i recommend going in lightly with how intense the products color is.
s v.
Obsessed with this product. So glad this is still available because mine is almost all gone. I use it daily. It's so great that it has a gel side and a powder side. I usually dab the little brush in the gel side and apply that and fill in with the powder. Greatest brow product for me that has thick eyebrows and only needs a little fill in. Super affordable too which is why I originally bought it!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wow! I’m pleasantly surprised how well this eyebrow kit worked for under $5. I have fair combination skin and was just needing a quick eyebrow fix and this product didn’t disappoint. I’d definitely recommend this product. Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Kesia S.
This one is my fav from drugstore. Super easy to apply, super creamy. Good price, not expensive and good quality. It doesn’t need a lot of space to storage but also you don’t need a lot for a great eyebrows look.
Annie B.
Atlanta, GA
I like the concept of this but it doesn’t really stack up as a good option when it comes to brows. The powder doesn’t look natural, expecially when used with the wax. The applicator also feels kind of cheap.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.