BY RIMMEL LONDON #56 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Mahalakshmi S.
I have warm yellow undertones and I am of a medium skinned complexion. I chose the kit in the color "dark brown" and bought it at Ulta. It has a cream and powder fitted in, both of a small quantity but it is long lasting in quantity. The issue I have with it is that it has red undertones, and I balance it out with another brow powder so that it matches my natural brow color. The cream part is smooth to apply, and the tiny applicator is dual ended and helpful. I would not repurchase it, but it is only because of the red undertone. The product by itself is good and holds well on the brows without smudging.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I love this powder/wax duo! It does wonders for my brows and is super affordable. Though I prefer to use a colored brow gel to do my brows, when I want my brows to be amped up I use this duo. I add the wax first to get my existing brows exactly how I want them, and the use the powder to fill in and make them look super full. Then they stay that way all day! I actually really like the tiny little brush that comes with this too. Great product!
Karen P.
Allentown, PA
I bought this for my grandma because she needed a new brow product. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it, but she did! From her opinion about it, I went and purchased it for myself and now its part of my "Drugstore" makeup routine! I like how it has 2 different shades, because ny brows are really dark in the front, so that allows me to make them darker in the back and just add a little bit of the lighter shade in the front!
Ruby C.
So so so ssoooooooo in l-o-v-e with this!! At first, I wasn't so sure if I was gonna like it because I had been so obsessed with the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder for son long. I was a little short on money, so decided to give this one a whirl. Let me just say that it totally surprised me. For this product to be $3, compared to the $6 for the NYX one, it's such a STEAL! Easier to work with, long lasting, super blendable; just a really great product. Totally & completely recommend to try this one.
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
I love this product it has a really good price!! The product can be used for more things! I love it and it is easy to find anywhere I use it mostly to feel them in
Lindsey H.
Great for filling in brows. Lasts all day. Not amazing for very precise lines but I like my brows to look more natural anyway. I like the two brushes it comes with.
Ravin H.
Hyattsville, MD
this kit makes my brows look very natural but im not even sure if im using it right but the product is good in itself i think i would be better with a brow pencil
Ashley S.
Tappahannock, VA
I only paid .98 cents for this product with a coupon a few weeks ago and I must say I'm very pleased. It was my first time trying it and I love it because it's very effective and affordable. I plan to buy again!
Teafunnee B.
This is a pretty good kit. The wax I feel has hardened significantly in the past 2 week since I first got it till now. I make sure to cover it but maybe I'm not doing it correctly. I wish there was a charcoal color. I have my hair dyed so this color works well to match, but my hair is naturally darker, so if I end up growing my hair out unfortunately I will not be able to use this product anymore.
Maria O.
Love this so much! I always used secret service from urban decay or their brown form the naked basic for my Brows and this is a perfect dupe for it. I use it all the time and the tiny tools that come in there are perfect! I love the dual ended brush one side is perfect for the powder and the other for the pomade however I don't use the pomade that's in it I use the Anastasia dip brow in chocolate with it and it's the perfect combo for brows
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.