BY RIMMEL LONDON

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Emily B.
Buffalo, MN
This is an affordable product that does the job. I like that it comes with a little spoolie and brush (don't forget to clean these occasionally!). I find that this product lasts a long time and has good coloring to complement my reddish brown hair.
Shakira B.
I absolutely adore this product. I hate going anywhere without my eyebrows filled in because I feel like it just makes me look more put together. I'm not a fan of sharp eyebrows so the gel isn't used much but I have dipped into it and it wears well, but the real MVP is the powder. Everyday I just take a bush and swipe this onto my brows, following up with brushing through with my spoole and it's all set. I've gone almost 12 hours in a sweaty mechanics shop working and my eyebrows still looked phenomenal. Thank you Rimmel!
Tamie S.
This has a cream and a powder. Love that it contains both which allows versatility when creating your brow look. Spooly in it works great. Brush is not thin enough.
Leslie M.
This is the brow kit that I'm using right now and I'm having a really hard time with step 2. Step One which is the actual Brown color powder is very easy to use but when it comes to using the mascara type brush and the pomade to hold it all in place into shape the Brows I have a really hard time with it. I would not recommend this to a newbie who doesn't know how to use a brow sculpting kit.
Alla L.
Great product overall! This is one of my favorite drugstore eyebrow products. Though my own hair is a bit too fair for it, when I play around with a friends makeup look, I use this to sculpt the brows and it works great. Long lasting, and the price was great:)
Marlee M.
It's so hard for me to find a brow kit that 1, matches my brow color and 2, is easy and effective for use. This small brow duo includes a brow wax, that you apply at first to creat the shape and darkness of the brows, and a brow powder that slightly darkens and sets the wax. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is just starting out will filling in their eyebrows. This product also works as a really great alternative to some rather expensive high-end products.
Mahalakshmi S.
I have warm yellow undertones and I am of a medium skinned complexion. I chose the kit in the color "dark brown" and bought it at Ulta. It has a cream and powder fitted in, both of a small quantity but it is long lasting in quantity. The issue I have with it is that it has red undertones, and I balance it out with another brow powder so that it matches my natural brow color. The cream part is smooth to apply, and the tiny applicator is dual ended and helpful. I would not repurchase it, but it is only because of the red undertone. The product by itself is good and holds well on the brows without smudging.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I love this powder/wax duo! It does wonders for my brows and is super affordable. Though I prefer to use a colored brow gel to do my brows, when I want my brows to be amped up I use this duo. I add the wax first to get my existing brows exactly how I want them, and the use the powder to fill in and make them look super full. Then they stay that way all day! I actually really like the tiny little brush that comes with this too. Great product!
Karen P.
Allentown, PA
I bought this for my grandma because she needed a new brow product. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it, but she did! From her opinion about it, I went and purchased it for myself and now its part of my "Drugstore" makeup routine! I like how it has 2 different shades, because ny brows are really dark in the front, so that allows me to make them darker in the back and just add a little bit of the lighter shade in the front!
Ruby C.
So so so ssoooooooo in l-o-v-e with this!! At first, I wasn't so sure if I was gonna like it because I had been so obsessed with the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder for son long. I was a little short on money, so decided to give this one a whirl. Let me just say that it totally surprised me. For this product to be $3, compared to the $6 for the NYX one, it's such a STEAL! Easier to work with, long lasting, super blendable; just a really great product. Totally & completely recommend to try this one.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
janet m.
Mission, TX
How good is this product???im not too familiar w this product.how is the lasting power and pigmentation??thnx