BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Ronnie H.
Oxford, NC
Really liked this product! Kept brows in place all day! Easy to apply, I was pleasantly surprised that the pomade wasn't chalky as a lot of them are! Great price for a great product!
Palmira B.
I like this because it has good figment it is super affordable you can either do the pomade or powder. It's stays on well it has a brush and spoolie it's small and contact and easy to carry
Geraldine L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The best thing i tried in the 2017, is just amazing! I tried so much brow kits and this is the best... is cheap and perfect! You can find it at Walmart or any drugstore, i recommend this with my eyes closed
Ashley M.
I really like this product. It is very inexpensive and looks great and natural in my brows. I would recommend using your own brush instead of the one that is provided. Other than that, I have no negatives!
Ahnika R.
I use this in the darkest shade. Very good product. Comes with a little brush that works well but I'd recommend buying another since it wears. But overall good quality product.
Soyla A.
Colors definitely don't work with me, the product is very tacky and smudged easily while I applied this. It doesn't last long at all. Make better improvements so it will work and last longer. Not recommended.
Callie B.
Scottsburg, IN
Love love LOVE this product. I love the brush that comes with it and how softly it fills in my brows. It gives such a natural look and is so easy to use. I’m 100% on board with this product!
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
I like the powder and sculpting kit. I just wish their color range was extended. I use medium but there is not an option for redheads or ebony hair colors. I have used it repeatedly and I recommend it 100%
Alane L.
I love the mix of pomade and powder. I feel like it really sets my brows, makes them look realistic, and lasts all day! This product is my favorite and so easy to work with.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
I don't really use brow makeup just because my eyebrows are already dark but with this it doesn't really make me look like a clown. I just put it on lightly and it looks lovely.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.