BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Jess W.
Openshaw, manchester
First time using this product, probably wouldn't re purchase for my blue eyes it's just too dark, simple packaging more aimed at teenagers have used better products but for the price I can't moan would still recommend!!
Cynthia
This is my all time favorite brow product! It's totally a good price ($3 from my local Walmart) only thing is I wish they just sold just the powder separately but other than that it's great!
Sarah G.
Irving, TX
My eyebrows basically do not exist and I fill them everyday, no matter what. I normally use Anastasia brow wiz but I saw this at Walgreens and decided to try it. Wow, what a transformation! Gave me a very dramatic look as compared to my everyday look but in a great way! I felt like the powder was a little too light and the edges where it showed looked a little weird. I went back over the edges with my brow wiz and ended up with very sculpted and precise look. Overall I'm a fan and I'm going to work on my skills with the powder.
Jo J.
Spring, TX
Great! I love the fact that it is small and easy to carry. It comes with a gel and setting powder. I use it almost everyday, and dropped it numerous times and everything is still in tact. The small brushes that it comes with is great is you dont need much filling
Vane Q.
Chehalis, WA
I actually really liked this product! I didn’t use the gel one though, it made my eyebrow hair stick to much onto my head but the power was actually really pigmented. I would recommend!
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Bought this recently on amazon for like $3 it works great. The wax works on my sparce areas and doesnt just slide around and the powder really sets the wax in place and fills in wonderfully.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Pretty good product for the price. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it looked and nice it was. It was a good color match and didn't look to dramatic either. I would recommend it.
Eliza A.
This is a great product, I love the price and the quality. Leaves my brows natural and beautiful. This is what I use for my everyday makeup routine. Because I just love the color, the pigment, and the result!
Ronnie H.
Oxford, NC
Really liked this product! Kept brows in place all day! Easy to apply, I was pleasantly surprised that the pomade wasn't chalky as a lot of them are! Great price for a great product!
Palmira B.
I like this because it has good figment it is super affordable you can either do the pomade or powder. It's stays on well it has a brush and spoolie it's small and contact and easy to carry
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.