BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Sonia T.
This is the first eyebrow powder I've ever used and for the price it definitely is one of my go to's. I wish there was a darker Brown and a longer lasting formula. Over all it does the job very quickly.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Such a good product, I used to have so much trouble doing my eyebrows with a pencil.
With this it took all but a couple strokes. This is a good product. Would buy again!
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
Rimmel Brow Thos Way Sculpinting Kit is great for your brows to fill in.If you've never used one before, practice!!!!!This isn't bad for the $$ & gives you a brush, to go over your brows afterwards when.
Logan C.
Bristol, TN
This is my go to brow product. I repurchase over and over again. Such a good deal for the price. I use the powder to fill my brows in and follow a tinted brow gel. It’s my tried and true. Love it. Definitely recommend.
Laurie H.
This is my first brow sculpting kit, so I don’t have anything to compare it to. I find it really easy to use and I love how natural it makes my eyebrows look. I already have very thick eyebrows, but this product helps fill in the gaps and keep them on fleek ;)
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product, it is so awesome for the price. I prefer to use the wax side. It goes on smoothly and the color pay off is great. It lasts all day long so I have no complaints there. I didn't expect much from a cheap drugstore product but I am so pleasantly surprised.
Alicia S.
Spring Lake, MI
The wax/gel side.... not my jam. I felt disgusting as soon as I put it on. Hate the feeling of... I just took a shower.... to put some frosting on my face... let alone my eyebrows HOWEVER I am rocking out the powder side (why waste my money) the color is phenomenal. I just wanted to try something different. I don't use the pencils because I have yet to fimd one that I adore... I'm looking for a natural look not a.. I got this eyebrow pen and just went to town look. I'm just not sure the gel/wax is my cup of teal. I started out using some brown eyes shadow and it's just what I'm most comfortable with. I love drawing in my eyebrows, but I looked like a crazy lady when I used both steps. ")
Jovanna J.
Cranston, RI
This is the first product I bought to start filling in my eyebrows I can say it got the job done very inexpensive which was perfect for practicing .. not crazy about the fact that it's a powder.
MellyMel S.
Aurora, IL
I love this product. The color was creamy & showed up very pigmented on my skin. The packaging is perfect for easy application and management of the product. I would use this product again & again & recommend it to others.
Jess W.
Openshaw, manchester
First time using this product, probably wouldn't re purchase for my blue eyes it's just too dark, simple packaging more aimed at teenagers have used better products but for the price I can't moan would still recommend!!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.