BY RIMMEL LONDON #51 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Alaap M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product dearly. It matches my brow color so well and makes them look perfectly put together but not fake or done up. I prefer darker shades because I have dark black hair. This product makes my brows look powerful but not overly exaggerated. Love!!
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
This is basically like affordable dip brow. I’ve been using it for awhile to do my brow tails. I’d prefer dip brow but this works decently well considering the price. Also it comes with a spoolie and brush so that plus. This is like the perfect first step for dip brow beginners.
Miranda S.
Huntington Beach
This is on of my favorite drug store brand products for my eyebrows! I love the color shade and the brush that comes along with it! I use this product in my daily makeup routine and would recommend it if you're looking for a cheap easy to use product !
Alyssa L.
Arlington
I have to be honest first time I ever used powder on my brows. I thought it went on easy I think I may have put just too much product on. I like a defined brow that looks a bit more natural. This gives a dramatic look. But again first time try for me so it could have been my mistake
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Sonia T.
This is the first eyebrow powder I've ever used and for the price it definitely is one of my go to's. I wish there was a darker Brown and a longer lasting formula. Over all it does the job very quickly.
Kameliia K.
Philadelphia
The product it nice it does it's job on making the eyebrows look on fleek. I use it everyday, and it is really easy to apply. They pice is very affordable. Yes I would buy it again. It's a good product.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
Rimmel Brow Thos Way Sculpinting Kit is great for your brows to fill in.If you've never used one before, practice!!!!!This isn't bad for the $$ & gives you a brush, to go over your brows afterwards when.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Such a good product, I used to have so much trouble doing my eyebrows with a pencil.
With this it took all but a couple strokes. This is a good product. Would buy again!
Logan C.
Bristol, TN
This is my go to brow product. I repurchase over and over again. Such a good deal for the price. I use the powder to fill my brows in and follow a tinted brow gel. It’s my tried and true. Love it. Definitely recommend.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.