BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Marylyn R.
This is a great alternative for an inexpensive brow kit! I bought my a couple months back and it is still my go to for brows!!! The consistency of the gel and powder work great together! I love this kit and highly recommend it to all my Makeup lovers!!!!!
Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
I have been using this for awhile now I love the way every day I use it it fills in my eyebrows perfect. It's very long lasting and a great price too.my eye color is green.very good price and it really works good. I would recommend this product.
Amy F.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This eyebrow powder does the job. I do not use the eyebrow wax inside it however. It is easy to apply but using a light hand with the powder is recommended because it is quite pigmented. I received it as a sample to try but I don't think I would be purchasing it because I prefer using a pomade.
Adriana M.
I had bought this at the drugstore as a quick solution for an event because I had run out of my eyebrow pomade at the last minute and didn’t have time to buy a new one and honestly I hated it. It doesn’t work for me and I wouldnt recommend.
Gaby R.
Miami Springs, FL
This product is very good, it has a cream that you put on your brow with a small brush and after that you can put on the brown shadow on your brow, I think the cream prevents the shadow to slip to a different place than where your want it
Erinn E.
South Ohio
This is the first eyebrow duo that I've ever used. Now that I've been filling my brows I notice a huge difference, and feel undone without doing it. It's easy to get a nice, natural look with this product. It's very beginner friendly.
Lauren P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This product filled in my brows nicely. The color lasted for several hours and blended nicely with my brows. My suggestion would be to use a more pointed applicator because the brush it comes with doesn’t allow for precise application.
Erica J.
Love love love the wax! The powder I don't use as much but I love the way the wax makes my brows look fuller and it actually keeps them in place without brow gel which I actually did not have expect! Would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants to camp up their eyebrow game!
Cassi S.
Kenmore, NY
This product is amazing. My natural brows are very sparse and thin from years of waxing. I have darker hair and depending on the lighting, sometimes it looked like I didn't have eyebrows at all.

I've been filling in my brows for a few months now and I can't believe I didn't try it sooner. I'm not great with make up, I don't wear a lot of it, so when I bought this I was worried it would be difficult or that I would mess up. It was the exact opposite! This kit is seriously so easy to use and the size of the brush is what makes it so easy, in my opinion.

To this day, I can get mine done and shaped in about 3 minutes. I clean up the edges with a q-tip and I'm good to go. It has seriously changed my life! I get compliments all the time on my eyebrows - I've even had people ask me to show them how to do it.

I most certainly recommend this product!
Jessica M.
Beaverton, OR
Love love love it! The applicator makes it super easy to apply the powder and cream. The brush lets your shape your brows well. I really enjoy how simple the design is. It has also lasted me for a long time! Great value, product, and experience. I will keep on buying it!
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.