BY RIMMEL LONDON #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Rubi G.
Rommel brow sculpting kit in dark brown is truly my go to for my eyebrow filling, great price very affordable. The packaging is very simple but very practical! Product is easy to use and self explainatory. I will keep purchasing again! And I do recommend this product!
Melissa C.
Kearney
I love this little kit! Especially the little brow brushes that come with. It definitely helps define my eyebrows and I don’t leave the house without using this. This also lasts a long time unless you drop it which will completely ruin it (don’t be like me). I’ve recommended this to friends and they love it too.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I love this product! This two step process is so easy to follow! Shape your browser with the darker gel and fill in with the lighter powder. I love how well it blends my different hair colours.
edenesis p.
Yo trabajo con depilación de Cejas y me agrada recomendar a mis clientas Buenos productos y si ellas no desean usar maquillaje semi permanente les recomiendo estas sombras para maquillar sus cejas.
Mahanoor A.
I love this brow product! I just recently purchased it and I don't know how I lived without it. It's the perfect consistency to give your brows a nice shape and definition. I would go easy on this product when using it though, because it is kind of intense.
Aimee S.
Upper Sandsky, OH
I have almost zero experience with brow products....they scare me LOL! This was super easy to use. The applicator and spoolie were great also. I feel pretty confident in using this daily and knowing that I won't look silly! Really good product for a beginner.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
ive been using this brow kit for weeks. when i go to do my brows ive been picking this up. its a great product w amazing pigment and blends well. it last over 10 hours at my work. I would recommend getting this product for yourself and your family and friends.
Alane L.
Love the combination of pomade and powder. It works amazing. It is pigmented, the products go on very easily and creamy. It makes my eyebrows look amazing. The brushes included in the kit are a little small and you will have to invest in your own tools.
Marylyn R.
This is a great alternative for an inexpensive brow kit! I bought my a couple months back and it is still my go to for brows!!! The consistency of the gel and powder work great together! I love this kit and highly recommend it to all my Makeup lovers!!!!!
Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
I have been using this for awhile now I love the way every day I use it it fills in my eyebrows perfect. It's very long lasting and a great price too.my eye color is green.very good price and it really works good. I would recommend this product.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.