BY RIMMEL LONDON #54 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Sculpt the perfect photo-ready, high impact brow

• 2 easy steps - apply wax to shape & fix. Layer powder to set
• Comes with pro brushes for precise application
• Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable all day long

• Is this a good brow dip cream and is it a creamy product2 Answers
  • eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommend...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer another brow product over this one? If so, ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm not a big fan of filling in my brows with powder but since I've started using this product I feel that the consistency of this powder is great and the tools that it brings it makes it really easy to fill in your Brows" in 111 reviews
  • "I love this kit. The gel color is super creamy and easy to blend and the powder is great for filling and setting my brows. It does come off red-ish sometimes but not really and I have red undertones in my hair so I don't really mind. It's super long lasting and great for the price. I absolutely love it. " in 28 reviews
Leelee A.
Austin, TX
I received this a gift in the shade 00 blonde. I didn’t think I’d like this product. But once I used it I was absolutely proven wrong. I love it. It’s definitely compares to my higher end brands. I only dislike the powder half of this product because it gives off a very ashy color but other than that I love this product a lot and I recommend you try this out because it just might become your new drugstore favorite! Plus it very affordable! Who doesn’t love that?????
Davina H.
I actually like the way this works. For a cheap drugstore brow product I’d recommend this one here. It’s worked so well for me when money was an issue. I don’t make a lot so when I’m out of high end products I find cheap brands that work for me until I’m able to purchase a more expensive brand I like. This product applies nicely. Obviously I don’t use the applicator it comes with, I toss that. I’d buy again on a budget.
Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I love this little brow duo. The wax formula is great for both outlining your brow but also for filing it in. It's the perfect travel size, also great in an emergency makeup kit. I have found that I don't need to use the powder because the wax neither shift nor flakes. I like to use the powder as a transition shade. It's a beautiful transitiony color.
Haley C.
Arab
This was the first brow product I ever tried and I loved it! It’s about $4 at your local drug store and it works wonders! It’s easy to use, comes with everything you need for application, and stays on all day! I recommend this to anyone who wants to color in their brows and doesn’t know where to start, start with this kit!
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is so great. It’s so affordable and I love a really bold brow, which is so easy to do with this product. I don’t use the tiny spooley and brush that comes with it however because they are just too small to hold. Goes in really easy as a brow filler that I use every day for my bold brows and doesn’t leave your brows feeling crispy and painted on. Just feels and looks natural. Have been having some trouble finding the Blonde color in stores these days , not sure why, but I hope it isn’t going off the market. Great price point and one tiny tray lasts me a few months at least- less bold brows would probably last someone even longer. Awesome
Alex L.
West Lafayette
The love of my life, I feel naked without my Rimmel eyebrows. Both the wax and powder are wonderfully pigmented and LAST. The tiny brushes it comes with are not the best, but the quality of the makeup itself makes up for any packaging. Will shape and keep your brows going for a full day (if not longer) of hard wear.
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
You get a wonder gel on one side of this product and then a great browser on the other. I love that they are together in this and they both work so great. I don't use the little brushes it came with but it comes with an angled brush and then a mini spoolie. I highly recommend this.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I love me some powder brows but this is not the product for me. While the price is good it did not live up to expectations. The colors all seem really off and weird and none seemed to match me right. It was really powdery and not easy to use. All in all I think there is much better.
Cait H.
Chandler
Powder is such a good way to start your brow game. It’s easy it apply, comes in two shades and it creates a natural look. I first got this in my Ipsy bag and I was so happy to be introduced to powder brows. I recommend this to people who want a full brow at an affordable price.
Illiana M.
Visalia
I am very picky about my eyebrows. In my opnion, if my eyebrows dont look flawless, theres not point in continuing my look. I have been using this product for a couple months now and i really like it for my eyebrows.
Ez Glam S.
Muscat
My aunt has sparse eyebrows with no shape and is complete beginner with makeup. Will a kit like this be a better option than a fine tipped brow pencil to fill in and shape her brows?
Tammy Q.
Tacoma
eye have very thin eyebrows, what brow products recommended Rimmel London Brow This Way Eyebrow Sculpting Kit
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
Is it easy to apply?? Also, is it true to its colour?? I'm looking for a good eyebrow compact from the drugstore any others I might want to try?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I wanted to try this eyebrows sculpting kit? I would love to know thoughts!?
Tammy L.