Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder uploaded by Palmira B.Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder uploaded by Jazmin N.Rimmel London Brow Shake Filling Powder uploaded by Palmira B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Brow Shake Filling Powder

• Soft powder that can be used on the eyebrows and eyelids as an eyeliner
  • Long lasting formula feels lightweight and comfortable on eyebrows yet is easy to remove
  • Ultra soft applicator for precise application
  • Fade and smudge, transfer and water proof so brows stay fixed all day and all night
  • Shake before use

Charlotte T.
Melksham
Review for: Dark Brown more...
Don’t like this product makes my eyebrows look like I’ve filled them in and isn’t very easy to use. Yes it is cheap but it’s not very good i personally don’t like it and would never buy again
Ayla T.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Dark Brown more...
The powder does get everywhere, I usually run through my eyebrows with a spoolie a few times after applying. It was $6 at shoppers, it is good quality for the price. Probably will try something else when this is done. The colour is a little too warm for my ashy brows, but it still looks good.
Kelly J.
Brisbane
The applicator makes it feel a bit clumsy and not precise. A lot of product comes off straight away and that is hard to control. Unless you want solid block eye brows I wouldn't recommend this product. I prefer pomade with an angled liner or even a precise brow pencil.
claudia b.
Levis, QC
Review for: Dark Brown more...
This is suprisingly AMAZING!! I love it! I was not expecting to love it, i’m more of a brown pencil than a powder products type of girl but it works very well!!
Bianca L.
Calgary
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product! Definitely helps get you used to color your eye brows in! I have one in my makeup kit! Works good
Andreea M.
romania
Este un produs foarte bun si de calitate! Ma bucur ca l-am cumparat, este o achizitie foarte buna.Il folosesc foarte des.
Hanan A.
Zagazig,Sharkya
it is the best thing i have ever useed it make my face look very natural and show my beauty I love and adore it really
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Does anyone have any advice on how to use this powder? I bought it on a whim and haven't tried it yet.