BY RIMMEL LONDON #13 in BB Cream

BB Cream Foundation - Rimmel's BB Cream Foundation is a skin-perfecting super makeup, developed specifically for women who won't wear foundation. Creates the perfect 9-part regimen in one easy step!9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup:Primes Moisturizes Minimizes Pores Conceals Covers Smoothes Mattifies Brightens Helps Protect Benefits:Featuring powder technology and 24HR moisturization complex that allows for Rimmel's longest-lasting BB yet Next generation BB Cream with a built-in water gel technology that completely fuses with the skin Lightweight, ultra comfortable formula instantly gives a flawless, 100% natural finish SPF 15 - BB Cream Foundation

• Does this product work well with oily skin?3 Answers
  • FOUNDATION vs BB CREAM?? Rimmel London BB Cream Matte Foundation ...3 Answers
  • Does this make your pours stand out pr does it have full coverage...2 Answers
Stephanie W.
Review for: Rimmel BB Beauty Balm Cream Matte 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup - Light 30ml more...
Rimmel BB Cream, Matte Light 1 fl oz (30 ml)

I really adore Rimmel London BB 9-in-1Beauty Balm Cream. Although there are many versions of this particular Foundation. I prefer the matte finish. And also in the color light!
. I'm not what you would call a huge Foundation fan. If I could get away without wearing any foundation I would. But as the years have progressed I find myself wanting more full face coverage.
I like this foundations for many reasons . First being it gives me super coverage at an affordable price. I purchased mine at Target. And I was quite surprised to see it there. When looking for a foundation I saw this first this particular brand and formula on Amazon and just happen to be going to Target that night so imagine my surprise when I saw it there.
I like the fact that you can build with this Foundation. If I'm going out during the day just running my errands or what-have-you, I only need one coat. When you want more of a night look, you can build with it without having it look or feel like you're wearing a complete mask. When I go out at night, dinner, dancing or what have you, I will use a secondary coat. It gives me a smooth full face coverage. And it really does blend well. I find it doesn't cake or crease. And again it leaves my face with more of a natural look. I also like the fact that I can get away with using it without a primer if need be. Although the formula is rich it doesn't leave my face feeling tacky or Pasty or plastered!. It Blends easily and plays nice with all my other cosmetics. Also I find the coverage lasts throughout the day or night. This is great because it cuts down on touch-ups.
I would recommend Rimels BB Beauty Balm to anyone who wants their Foundation to give them a full covered look without having to apply a ton of layers. And also if they're like me if they want their Foundation to look natural like they're not wearing anything then I would highly recommend this also
It's conveniently available at Walgreens and also at Target. And I truly love the fact that the purchase price is under $15.
Kacey L.
Mesa
Review for: Medium more...
I tried I out the Rimmel London BB Cream Matte Foundation

Now, this is what it claimed it did; 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup with a Natural Matte Finish. Oil free formula 1) Minimizes the Appearance of Pores 2) Evens Skin Tone 3) Mattifies 4) Controls Shine All Day 5) Smoothes 6) Soothes 7) Conceals Dark Circles 8) Helps Prevent Blemishes and 9) Gives All-Day Coverage. Dermatologist Tested. Clinically Tested. Non Comedogenic.

Here are my thoughts. For someone who has combination skin, it did better in some areas than others. My t-zone gets pretty oily and it didn’t really stay mattified there, but around the rest of my face it did, so that was great. In reference to whether or not it minimized the size of my pores I can’t really say if it did or not. I always use Benefit POREfessional primer, and that really Minimizes my pores. Another thing that I noticed instantly was that this isn’t a full coverage BB Cream which meant I didn’t have full coverage all day. I do love how light it felt on my face while I was wearing it, and it really did leave me looking very natural. One other thing that I have to mention is that it says it helps to Prevent Blemishes. Prior to using this product I had clean, smooth skin. After a day of wearing this, I broke out majorly in my T-zone. I am not sure if this is because I normally use the same products and me switching it up threw my skin off, but I definitely broke out. Which is understandable when you try a new product but it has never happened to me before, but I have heard about it happening to other people. I do agree that it evened out my skin tone, which goes along with it making me look very natural. I really loved that part about the BB Cream. Again, I am not sure I can fully say whether it concealed my Dark Circles, because I actually used the Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer in the shade 230 Fair/Light, and that played a big part in concealing my Dark Circles.

Overall, this product is nice. I will definitely have to combine it with other products to fit my skin type better. But I loved how natural looking it left me, and for the most part how mattifying it was in the beginning. Over the course of the day, I did lose the mattifying part, but it also, wasn’t as shiny as other products I’ve used, so it was good in the aspect of controlling the shine.

I would recommend this product to someone who is going for the natural look, with a light to medium coverage. I think it would be great to wear on a day at the beach because it is also infused with SPF 15 Sunscreen. This isn’t a product I would wear on a girls night out or anything like that.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Light more...
First time applying, I was impressed because it went on fairly smooth and offered good coverage, more than I would expect from a BB cream. Looked natural, but after an hour my face felt very oily and almost dirty-- not mattifying at all. I could feel the makeup on my face. Tried it for a few days to give it a fair shot and ended up breaking out a lot!! It says it is non-comedogenic and helps prevent blemishes, but clearly false!!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
Review for: Light more...
Ok! This was actually a tough star rating to decide on. I really love the consistency and coverage of this BB, and I do agree it was matte. I even "hit pan." However, I'm a little disappointed in a few things; the shade range (it's limited across the board), the availability of the product, the packaging (no control over the product), and the fact that I did experience some oxidation. It's still a solid bet though especially at it's price point. I would consider purchasing it again as an option in my foundation rotation. ;)
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Light Medium more...
I just recently came across this and I can say I’m already in love. I was in desperate need of a skin product that wasn’t too heavy like a foundation and was lightweight and breathable. It applies beautifully and blend the same. It’s light and airy and gives me just the right amount of coverage. Not only is the quality amazing the price is affordable and the product is super easy to find. It’s also helped my skin recover from always using full face, it leaves you with a non oily finish with a healthy glow!
Sara L.
Weaverville, NC
Review for: Other more...
I was super excited about trying this after I’ve seen so many videos and reviews that where good on it but I don’t like it very much. It’s VERY running and drips out into the cap without squeezing it, it has very light coverage and doesn’t work well if you put powder or concealer on top, it makes your skin look flakey, it makes your skin look dewy and just weird, when it gets in my fine wrinkles under my eyes it settles there and it’s very noticeable no matter how much I blend/rub it in.
Lindsay M.
Review for: Rimmel London BB Cream Matte Beauty Balm, Light, 1 fl oz more...
At first I absolutely loved this! It gave me amazing coverage and my skin looked fantastic! I used it everyday for maybe a week and during that week I started to break out. Only new product I used was this matte BB cream so I stopped using it and my skin cleared up. I really wish it didn’t make me break out because I’d definitely still be using it! I would definitely recommend for oily/combo individuals to try, but to discontinue use if you notice breakouts while using it!
Alexander P.
Middlebury, VT
This BB Cream has so much potential, but fell short for me. It has very good pigmentation, and applies really nicely. However, it transfers like crazy. If you touch your face with anything, it will have BB Cream on it. I would not recommend this product for extended wear. Every time I used this product, the BB Cream would oil out on my face about halfway through the day. After a couple of uses, I ended up throwing it out.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
For many years I knew NOTHING about foundation or cover up. Sadly, color matches were kinda whatev because I was limited to what I could afford. I was young and vegan though so I was blessed enough to skip it most of the time. When i needed to wear something or cover a break out, this is what I would turn to. I had oily skin. It seemed to hold up well and cancel mild redness i havr been through many tubes.
Carissa A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Review for: Rimmel London BB Cream Matte Beauty Balm, Light, 1 fl oz more...
This is my daily go to for a BBcream/coverup. It keeps my face feeling light which I like, and is great for the price! This doesn’t cover every flaw but gives a good base to start with. I also personally do still use a moisturizer with it (especially in the winter) as I have very dry skin! Overall I will keep purchasing this unless I find something else that works better for this great value!
Robin N.
Can this be worn alone for light coverage?
Eleanor T.
Can this be used as well as a foundation?
Kayla W.
Does this BB cream have good staying power?
Lola L.
Can i put this in my eye
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
Looking for an affordable BB cream, how is this one?