BeautyFaceFace MakeupRimmel London
BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup

Rimmel London BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup

Say Bye-Bye to shine with the 9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup with a natural matte finish. Oil free formula: style=list-style-type: disc;li 1 Minimizes the Appearance of Pores 2 Evens Skin Tone 3 Mattifies 4 Controls Shine All Day 5 Smooths 6 Soothes 7 Conceals Dark Circles 8 Helps Prevent Blemishes 9 Gives All-Day Coverage Formula contains Bamboo powder, Kaolin clay and Meadowsweet extract to help absorb excess oil sebum. Witch hazel and Salicylic acid reduce and prevent clogged pores, while algae extract helps to rebalanced skin resulting in that all-important smooth, even skin tone. Also contains Glycerol to moisturize and hydrate skin. SPF 25.

To anyone who has tried this Rimmel London BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup, do you have any idea to how much coverage this gives? And is it lightweight on the face?
Is this product good for all skin types??
Do you really recommend this product? Prons or crons?
Start your review of Rimmel London BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup!
Product Highlights
...makeup look since its light weight. i love it so much and it still cover my pimples and also the colour correction really easily!in reviews
Allison M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Rimmel London BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup uploaded by Allison M.
Review for: Light
This Rimmel 9 in one is awesome if you need to stick makeup in your purse and you can't bring the whole box. It's has primer, moisturizer, helps minimize the appears of large pores, conceals and covers with smooth effect. Also Mattifies Enlightens and helps protect your skin from the harsh environments. It's last all day pretty much. It's easy for ladies that don't want to put a lot of makeup on or if your in a rush. Also it has a sunscreen Spf 25. I would recommend.
Libby N.
Fayetteville, NC
I was pleasantly surprised with this bb cream! The formula feels really nice on my skin- it doesn't feel too heavy and cakey yet it isn't runny either. If you're looking for high coverage, this is definitely NOT the product but that kind of goes without saying for all BB creams. I liked this because it helped even out my skin tone a little bit and give just enough coverage without looking cakey or making me look oily. It works great as long as you don't want heavy coverage!
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I Have used this Rimmel BB Cream and fell in love with it , the first time i used it, it was so soft and , so light on my skin, I immediate felt the difference after i applied it, compared to other foundations i have used, it smelled nice, no mess, and it lasted all day
martha M.
Flora Vista, NM
I am absolutely love this BB cream. I goes on smoothly its lightweight and my skin has been looking more radiant since I have started using it my only issue was when I first started using it my skin seemed to be a bit more oily than normal.. but as my skin adjusted I've noticed it isn't as bad as it was I have recommended this to a couple friends and I have kept using it since I first started with BB cream
donna C.
Union, SC
Love this light bb cream. It's perfect for days I'm in a hurry. Provides a light natural coverage. For my skin it blended well, and stays put for a good bit of the day. One of my favorites.
Denisse G.
Alhambra, CA
I really like this cream I makes my skin look smooth & flawless (: its also a plus that it has skin protection in it!
Jenna J.
Loveland, OH
This BB cream has great coverage but still feels light. It stays on all day and is buildable which I like!
Sara F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This is the only BBQ cream I use anymore, leaves face smooth and covers well, spreads easily, I love this!!
Joy A.
Jackson, MS
I love this BB cream. It does everything its suppose to do. I use mine with base as well but it has such good coverage you could use it as your base. I definitely recommend this product! Very good flawless coverage!
Whittney B.
Glendale, KY
Rimmel London BB Cream 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup uploaded by Whittney B.
Love using this on simpler make up days or even as a base on my fuller make up days. It doesn't make you shiny and covers imperfections pretty well. It's also affordable so I recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rachel K.