Rimmel London Apocalips (Show Off) Lip Lacquer
The end of colour as you know it. Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer combines the intense colour of a lipstick with a smooth lacquer shine. The ground-breaking liquid formula is packed with pure colour pigments for rich colour, phenomenal shine and supreme comfort that last all day. Sweep on with the innovative applicator with a built-in micro-reservoir that holds the perfect amount of lacquer within the wand.see more...
Top Questions See all 453 Q&A
- "I received my VoxBox complimentary from Influenster with the Rimmel London ShowOff Lip Lacquer. This is the first Rimmel product I've ever used. I liked the pigmentation and consistency. It went on smooth and was thick and glossy without being gloppy, and my lips looked gorgeous. I would probably use this for a night-time lip since I prefer more natural during the day. The color I received, Aurora, has a bit too much of an orangey tone for my skin color but the color lasts on my lips so I will definitely check out the Lacquer in a color more suited to me! Overall, I really like this product!" in 150 reviews
- "I have a few different colors and I love them all. The collection has a nice range from nudes to bold colors that will suit many different complexions. These have really amazing color payoff and are long lasting. They feel like they are more expensive than they actually are and they don't dry out your lips." in 131 reviews
- "I received this in my Jolly Vox Box. I love it. It's really smooth and moisturizing, not sticky at all! I will definitely go buy this is more colors. " in 73 reviews
- "My first rimmel london lippy purchase and first off i love the price which helps keep my kit costs down and i actually love the nude color which ive had trouble finding a nice one for my skin tone." in 68 reviews
- "I received this product complimentary from Influenster not from a voxbox but in a prize pack that I won in Rose Voxbox program!" in 59 reviews
The packaging is nice, and the applicator is great, it's good for getting a sharp lip line. The smell of this product is a huge con, it's extremely chemical and unpleasant. I find it lingers after application as well. The color range is beautiful and the color shows well on the lips, but the formula leaves something to be desired. It's very sticky, which is something I can't stand in a gloss.
After reading some other reviews on here, it looks like these have been discontinued. If that's the case and you're feeling like you left out, rest assured there are much better glosses out there at the drugstore. I wouldn't have purchased again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos