MakeupLip MakeupLipstickRimmel London
Apocalips (Show Off) Lip Lacquer

Rimmel London Apocalips (Show Off) Lip Lacquer

The end of colour as you know it. Rimmel London Show Off Lip Lacquer combines the intense colour of a lipstick with a smooth lacquer shine. The ground-breaking liquid formula is packed with pure colour pigments for rich colour, phenomenal shine and supreme comfort that last all day. Sweep on with the innovative applicator with a built-in micro-reservoir that holds the perfect amount of lacquer within the wand.

How long does this lipstick last?
Se tranfiere el color?
Is this recommended for pale skin tones?
Start your review of Rimmel London Apocalips (Show Off) Lip Lacquer!
Product Highlights
...the pigmentation and consistency. It went on smooth and was thick and glossy without being gloppy, and my lips looked gorgeous. I would probably use this for a night-time lip since I prefer more natural during the day. The color I received, Aurora, has a bit too much of an orangey tone for my skin color but the color lasts on my lips so I will definitely check out the Lacquer in a color more suited to me! Overall, I really like this product!in reviews
...different complexions. These have really amazing color payoff and are long lasting. They feel like they are more expensive than they actually are and they don't dry out your lips.in reviews
I received this in my Jolly Vox Box. I love it. It's really smooth and moisturizing, not sticky at all! I will definitely go buy this is more colors. in reviews
...actually love the nude color which ive had trouble finding a nice one for my skin tone.in reviews
I received this product complimentary from Influenster not from a voxbox but in a prize pack that I won in Rose Voxbox program!in reviews
Alyssa A.
I recommend most of the products I use for the simple reason they fab..  I bought this lipstick at my rite aide pharmacy.  Yes color wise and it lasted long.  Yeas simple packaging and easy to open I think so yes I would buy it again it works if you work it
Cierra O.
Warren, OH
Love the smooth finish of this lip product, but it takes forever to dry. It has a nice scent and amazing pigmentation but, I have a hard time getting it to stay in place, it smears easily. And be warned, it stains everything.
Pam S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I received this product from Influenster in the Jolly VoxBox and initially I was scared that the color was going to be too bold for me, but I put it on and fell in love. It's so smooth and it smells good. I would definitely consider buying in other colors.
Cory H.
Canajoharie, NY
Loved the product. Loved how easy it was to apply and the size was great. I wish it was in the Red though, I wasn't a huge fan of the shade I got from Influenster . I wish my city carried a larger color selection. But other than that, Amazing!!!
Melissa P.
Covington, TN
I received this item in my JollyVoxBox yesterday. My 15 year old daughter LOVED it. She like the color and said it didn't feel greasy nor did it had a chemical smell. She gave it an A+
shera K.
Modesto, CA
This lip lacquer is really pigmented. the consistency is not too sticky and the smell does not bother me.
Angela B.
Mint Hill, NC
I love this product! I goes on so smooth, VERY pigmented, and really lasts all day!!! Such a great product for a really great price!
Dianna S.
Joplin, MO
I received this lip lacquer free in my Jolly VoxBox the other day, and can I just say it's now my new favorite? Omg, you guys ... this lip lacquer is amazing. Super pigmented and has a lovely shine to it. I got the color Aurora, and it's this really pretty medium pink that is to die for. The applicator is great - nice pointed end so you can get great coverage all the way to your lip's edge. Very opaque and not sticky AT ALL. I want to go out and buy all the colors now! The only thing I did not like was the smell. It was not fruity, floral, minty or anything. Just smelled like plastic or something. However, I can overlook it because of the fantasticness of the color payoff, texture and shine.
Toni E.
Long Beach, CA
Soft and silky and received a sample from influenster it goes on smooth and does not come off very easy I would wear it pretty much anytime day or night .
Ranee K.
Mount Vernon, IL
I recently purchased three color and I must say I love them. They go on easy and the color stays intense for a long time without reapplying it. I loved being about to try out the orange lipstick trend for not much money.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karissa R.
Toronto , ON
il y a 2 ans
Stephanie B. il y a 2 ans
it has been a long time ago but i remember liking them while they were in my collection