BY RIMMEL LONDON #36 in Nail Polish

• What's your favorite nail color?2 Answers
  • I have been on a hunt for the perfect top coat, does Rimmel make ...3 Answers
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: Black Out more...
My main issue with this product is that this certainly doesn't dry in 60 seconds as the name would make customers believe. The several times I have used these products (hoping it was just a bad batch), I have always experienced the polish failing to pass the finger print test. I've tried using less coats of the polish itself, changing drying conditions, not using a base coat, not using a top coat, scrubbing my nails before using it - nothing would change the fact that this product has never managed to dry on my nails. I always find myself testing it by lightly pressing it with my finger, only to have it slide of my nail as though it were a really bad peel off base coat. I really wouldn't recommend using this product unless you're extremely desperate.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Review for: One Last Tango more...
I think this is a great polish for the drying time and price! It's very affordable compared to most other brands. It doesn't quite dry in 60 seconds, but it is dry within a few minutes. The finish isn't quite as flawless looking as higher end brands. However, I've found any polish with a quick drying time doesn't quite give that flawless finish. It's definitely worth buying again to me!! It's great for days I'm in a hurry and need my nails done quickly!
Jay đź’–.
Review for: Rita Rouge, Royal So And So!, Lovey Dovey, Black Out more...
This is one of my absolute favorite nail polishes! It's extremely quick drying and easy to apply. Most of the colors are opaque in just a coat or two,which makes it perfect for when I need to finish my nails quickly most of the time. Plus,they're only a few dollars at most drugstores and Wal-Marts. I would definitely recommend giving thos polish a try if you haven't tried it yet!
Jessica S.
Ada, OK
Review for: Hot Tropicana more...
I’m not sure about this color exactly but I really like the formula of the 60 second dry polishes. They dry quickly and are pretty pigmented meaning I don’t have to put several layers just to get it opaque. They last fairly long on the nails as well.
Pam M.
Amelia, OH
Love Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish! It's what I use 95% of the time when I paint my nails. Love the convenience of being able to paint my nails and then be on my way to normal activities within minutes.  Love the long-last of the polish as well  I have colors I bought years ago that I hope they bring back!
Lauren R.
Review for: Hot Tropicana more...
Dries so quickly! Really 60 seconds! I would definitely recommend this product! It’s does take a couple coats to get rid of streaks though. They are pretty prominent. Overall, great time drying and great value for your money!
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Hot Tropicana more...
These come in a good variety of colors and I like that they dry quickly. Most nail polish chips on me within a few hours, so I need it to dry quickly in order to be worth using (don't take a lot of my time if you aren't going to stick around!).

I would recommend these to others whose nails are prone to chips for events and such. You should be able to get a few hours of wear without a lot of investment of your time.
Erin S.
Little Falls
My sister brought this back from a trip to London and I pinched it because it was such a nice color. It actually dries fast. It’s not streaky. It only takes two coats. It’s mind blowing and life changing.
Fotini A.
Review for: Rita Rouge, Royal So And So!, Lovey Dovey, Double Decker Red more...
This dries super fast. They are so tiny so I use them to the very last drop rather than keeping them and throwing them away when they go bad. I think good value. I can't find them on the shelfs anymore
Brandie L.
North East, PA
All of the 60 second drying polishes are worth the purchase. I can’t stand when nail polishes require 2 or more coats for good coverage and application and then never seem to dry right and end up tacky and smudged! This is not the case with Rimmel- by far one of my top favorites
Sonia H.
Are you collecting any of the Rimmel Nail polishes?
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I just bought this product today and wanted to know if was worth it? And if it last long?
Need to try this one out if it dries quick! Good price
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Does it really dry on 60 seconds???
Gretchen M.
Arkadelphia, AR
How does this nail polish compare to more expensive brands? I have never used it but it's so much lower in price I am thinking of switching if it works well.