BY RIMMEL LONDON

This ultimate long lasting foundation from Rimmel will get you through any condition whether it be heat and sweat or humidity this foundation is here to stay! Enriched in Mineral Complex and Aqua Primer it will leave skin feeling revitalised, energised... see more...

• I have recently ran out of my drugstore foundation and want to tr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsea G.
Meraux , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best drug store foundation on the market, i have oily skin, and this is not a matte foundation but somehow it still works great. The coverage is buildable to a full coverage and it still feels so lightweight and moisturizing. 10/10 i always reccommend to everyone.
Taylor J.
Higginsville
I absolutely love this foundation, it is long lasting, has great coverage and for the price you pay I believe this is a very good foundation with a natural finish. I highly recommended this foundation to my mom and all of my friends as well.
Kailey P.
Mitchell
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. The only thing I would change is the formula is a little bit thicker but the coverage is excellent and as heavy as it is, it feels light on your face! This is my go to foundation and definitely would recommend buying it!!
Beatrice P.
ocala
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was alright. I bought it off of ulta and it was a bit tricky at the get go. It's got a combination finish but I like to bake so it turned out matte. I wear glasses so I was hoping for something more substantial but this product rubs off very easy. I constantly have to fix it and it doesn't work well with heat. I live in Florida so I wish I would've gotten a light foundation with a better coverage. It feels very heavy but once you start using it more you get used to the feeling.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be one of the worst foundations I've ever tried. It dries way too fast and leaves streaks!! It rubbed off my nose the minute I applied powder and it seriously made my pores so noticeable that you could see them from a mile away!!!! I had to wash my face and try it without primer but it was the exact same thing.
Sara P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is literally everything I want it to be - perfect coverage, beautiful finish on the skin, and long wearing. The only problem I have with it is the fact that it's so heavily scented that the formula does break me out, which is absolutely heartbreaking because it looks so dang good on the skin !
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation certainly works okay, but it doesn't do what it's intended to do. I've never been able to get this to not start flaking or sweating off after just a few hours, even with primer and setting spray. I'm not sure if I'm the only one with that issue. For the price though, it works alright.
Mae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very full coverage and also buildable. Doesn't feel to heavy on the skin and lasts throughout the day quite nicely. Was recommended by a youtuber I watch and I must say they didn't disappoint. I would recommend this foundation for anyone that wants a full coverage foundation.
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an ok foundation but it's not fantastic. Not for me, anyway. I do love that it has SPF in it, which is important to me. It does last a lot longer than other foundations I have tried, which I also like. Does it last 25 hours? Of course not. I didn't believe that when I initially bought it, so I'm not sitting here disappointed about that. Perhaps if you layered it on to no end and had a setting spray that glued it in place, it would last. But I'm not one to walk around with an entire bottle of foundation on my face.

What I don't like is how it looks and feels. Maybe it's something about my skin tone, but this shade is just a little too dark. But if I go the next shade lighter, it's a little too light. This, of course, makes it look cakey because the shade is off. It also feels heavy on me without me actually putting a ton of it on. And maybe the thick feeling on my face is what contributes to it lasting longer, but I don't care for it.

The hunt for a good foundation for me continues.
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the foundation I use everyday. I feel like I can make the choice whether I want it to be dewy or matte. However the finish of this foundation seems to better throughout the day meaning I don't like my finished look!
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
I have recently ran out of my drugstore foundation and want to try a new one. Have anyone try this foundation? Does it really last all day and how is the coverage?