BY RIMMEL LONDON

This ultimate long lasting foundation from Rimmel will get you through any condition whether it be heat and sweat or humidity this foundation is here to stay! Enriched in Mineral Complex and Aqua Primer it will leave skin feeling revitalised, energised... see more...

• I have recently ran out of my drugstore foundation and want to try ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
ocala
Review for: Rimmel London - 25Hour Lasting Finish Foundation - 200 Soft Beige 30ml
This product was alright. I bought it off of ulta and it was a bit tricky at the get go. It's got a combination finish but I like to bake so it turned out matte. I wear glasses so I was hoping for something more substantial but this product rubs off very easy. I constantly have to fix it and it doesn't work well with heat. I live in Florida so I wish I would've gotten a light foundation with a better coverage. It feels very heavy but once you start using it more you get used to the feeling.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
This has got to be one of the worst foundations I've ever tried. It dries way too fast and leaves streaks!! It rubbed off my nose the minute I applied powder and it seriously made my pores so noticeable that you could see them from a mile away!!!! I had to wash my face and try it without primer but it was the exact same thing.
Sara P.
Sara P.
This foundation is literally everything I want it to be - perfect coverage, beautiful finish on the skin, and long wearing. The only problem I have with it is the fact that it's so heavily scented that the formula does break me out, which is absolutely heartbreaking because it looks so dang good on the skin !
Mae M.
Mae M.
Very full coverage and also buildable. Doesn't feel to heavy on the skin and lasts throughout the day quite nicely. Was recommended by a youtuber I watch and I must say they didn't disappoint. I would recommend this foundation for anyone that wants a full coverage foundation.
Helena Y.
Helena Y.
glasgow
This is the foundation I use everyday. I feel like I can make the choice whether I want it to be dewy or matte. However the finish of this foundation seems to better throughout the day meaning I don't like my finished look!
Marcella c.
Marcella c.
I have tried a lot of drug store foundations in my time, and this is by far my favorite. It stays on all day, covers blemishes well, creates an even tone, and is super affordable. I would always recommend this item!
Miguel T.
Miguel T.
Rochester, NY
Las bases y los consiler de esta marca me gustan son buenos productos y tienen una buena cobertura.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Tallahassee, FL
This is an ok foundation but it's not fantastic. Not for me, anyway. I do love that it has SPF in it, which is important to me. It does last a lot longer than other foundations I have tried, which I also like. Does it last 25 hours? Of course not. I didn't believe that when I initially bought it, so I'm not sitting here disappointed about that. Perhaps if you layered it on to no end and had a setting spray that glued it in place, it would last. But I'm not one to walk around with an entire bottle of foundation on my face.

What I don't like is how it looks and feels. Maybe it's something about my skin tone, but this shade is just a little too dark. But if I go the next shade lighter, it's a little too light. This, of course, makes it look cakey because the shade is off. It also feels heavy on me without me actually putting a ton of it on. And maybe the thick feeling on my face is what contributes to it lasting longer, but I don't care for it.

The hunt for a good foundation for me continues.
Meg G.
Meg G.
Gainsborough
My favourite foundation, even more than my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Foundation (which is both amazing btw) it gives me a satin finish that literally stays all day. It gives a medium-full coverage which is buildable and I apply it with the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge which gives the most smooth and blended look. Overall I would definitely recommend giving this foundation a go especially for the price! Attached is a photo of myself wearing the foundation.
Lois R.
Lois R.
I recently purchased this product of foundation from rimmel London. I first tried it out on my youtube channel Lois rose. It said on the bottle that it was very fall-coverage and would stay on for 25-hours. I tried it out and checked out, a view times out through the whole day in the mirror. And my skin looked ok but didn't cover any of my acne it just covered my redness though. It only covered a tiny bit of my acne in my right side of my face. It gave me a decent coverage and only stayed on for 6 hours for me. So it stayed on for more than what another drugstore foundation would do. It was a really good price I though. Overall I think this product is decendecent and is worth the price
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Stockton, CA
I have recently ran out of my drugstore foundation and want to try a new one. Have anyone try this foundation? Does it really last all day and how is the coverage?