Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz uploaded by Anine S.Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz uploaded by Destiny R.Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz uploaded by Tiffanie K.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Michelle G.
Review for: Other more...
When I bought my Tarte 5 O’ Clock lipstick, I knew I wanted a matching lipliner. By sheer color matching at Walgreens, I found that the Rimmel Lip Liner in (I believe) Creme Brulee was the closest match. It looks EXACTLY like my Tarte lipstick—the color match is astounding. That alone had me living for this lipliner. After using it, I found myself layering it under most of my darker shade lipsticks or lighter ones I wanted to darken up. It has been fantastic. It glides on so smoothly and is very opaque. It doesn’t have that extremely matte aspect where you find the pencil tugging at your lips. I definitely plan on browsing their other shades in the future especially with its reasonable price point. It’s worth your try!
Kathy K.
Chico, CA
This was my ride or die lip liner for a long time. I would usually pair it with Kat Von D's "Lolita." I love the formulation, which is pretty soft and smooth. I now have a new favorite lip liner (Kat Von D), but this is still one of my top favorites. It's just very affordable. It reminds me of the Maybelline pencil eye liners in that it's just a classic, good lip liner.
Savannah B.
Katy, TX
They have my absolute favorite lip liner ! I actually feel my heart physically sink when I run out of a color. I don't know what they put in the formula but this is life proof and it is not going ANYWHERE!
Ramya D.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz more...
This lip liner is my go to. It’s inexpensive. The color pay off is amazing. The shade is a perfect dupe for the Mac one and is super flattering. I have gone through so many of these.
Kelsey W.
I absolutely love this lip liner color from Rimmel London! It doesn't smear and lasts all day! What I love about this lip liner is that the texture and formula is amazing! It glides on so easily and I love that this lip liner gives that subtle wow factor! This is definitely my go to and I have the lipstick to go with it too. I definitely recommend this product to others!
Hollyë✌️ I.
Freaking love this pencil. I put it on under my Revlon Satin Matte liquid lipstick and it makes it last even longer. It's a really natural color for my lips though so some days I will just wear it on its own! I've had it for over a year and still haven't managed to use it all!
Jenn T.
Great pencil for the lips that's affordable and has great color payoff. One of the best lip pencils that can be purchased at the drugstore. Purchased from Ulta and are available in different lovely shades. Would purchase again.
Genevieve R.
Cumming, GA
I love this lip liner! It is retractable and stays on my lips all day. It is smooth and the packaging is really easy to use and smooth. It is not drying at all and does not have a heavy scent. I would recommend this to a friend and I have used it on brides in the past.
Pauline L.
Review for: Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz, Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz, Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil, 011 Spice, 0.04 oz more...
These are so creamy and long lasting. It is very easy to over line your lips with these and have them look very natural still. Sometimes I just wear this by themselves with a bit of balm. I have bought the red shade twice, because it is the perfect fall red for me
Winny C.
011 Spice is the perfect rosey mauve lipliner. This color for me is my lips but better. Some days I only apply this lip liner and occasionally a lip gloss over itm, if I'm feeling a shine. When applied, this product is creamy and long lasting. When open, this lip liner doesn't dry up like other lip liners I have; its durable. The liner itself is transfer proof so when your nontransfer proof lipstick wears off, Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Liner has got your lips!! It is easy to sharpen and the tip doesn't break off when you sharpen so you don't have to sharpen more than you need. The price of drugstore product is affordable. And since you can find this at Ulta Beauty, you can buy it on a sale and combine it with their weekly coupon. You won't regret buying this product. It is my holy grail.