Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara

Truly waterproof formula for natural looking lashes, with long-lasting coverage.

•         Fast drying formula with a waterproof and run resistant finish.

•         Combination of brush and formulation  helps to volumise, lengthen and separate the lashes.

Does this mascara hold up when crying a lot? I’m going to a funeral so would like to know it won’t run down my face
Start your review of Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara!
Middleboro, MA
1,033 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara Black If I could give this 0 stars I would! This mascara has a dry formula, which isn’t my preference. I look for mascara to lengthen or volumize, bonus if it does both. This did neither. It’s claims to be 100% waterproof is 100% false. It smeared all under my lower lashes within 2 hours of application. I won’t even donate the unopened tubes-in the trash they go.☹️
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this product because I was doing my first ever underwater photo shoot and it lasted the entire time without running! I bought the two pack for only $5! Great product and discount!
Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Nyash
This product gives a super natural effect. The packaging is super cute. It has a very liquidy formula so it gets a bit messy. It really is 100% waterproof and never comes off unless you use a makeup remover. May buy it again.
Indian Lk Est, FL
Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Cheyenne S.
This is one of the few mascaras that doesn’t irritate my eyes when I have contacts in. It also doesn’t clump my eyelashes together
Heerenveen
Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Melissa W.
This is my favoriete mascara. I have diffecult lashes because normally they will stay downwords. When I warm my lashcurler and put this mascara on my lashes it will stay on for the whole day! + it is waterproof and it works
London
Purchased at: Walmart
Great drugstore waterproof mascara ever, I have been using it for a few years I like it better than Maybelline great lash waterproof in my opinion, deathly waterproof wore it out in the rain one time, easy to remove from my lashes I have sensitive eyes, I highly recommend this mascara.
banstead
This product is the best I’ve ever used it is easy to apply apart from when you accidentally get it on the skin Because it is hard to get off but that’s because it is waterproof it doesn’t compare to any alternatives and I would buy again 100% Rimmel London 100% Waterproof Mascara
This is my go to. (Although, I've heard that you shouldn't wear it everyday otherwise it could cause damage to your lashes). I do find the wand keeps excess product on it but its easy to fix. It lasts all day and doesnt move, hence why I go waterproof so i dont need to worry about it moving.
Córdoba
The name says it, totally waterproof. The best is that it doesn't flake throughout the day, perfect for summer and everyday use. Doesn't make your eyelashes super curled and long, but I use it for everyday.
Norwich
I love this mascara because it lengthens and separates my lashes really nicely and then only need one coat to get the application I like. It doesn’t run when it gets wet and it doesn’t smudge at all. It is easy to use and the wand is a decent size. I would recommend this product!