BY RIMMEL LONDON

Up to 10 Days Super double chip resistant nail lacquer with Shine Release Complex. ; see more...

• Is it really long lasting?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for nail polish that will actually last more th...3 Answers
  • I'm looking to restock some of my nail polish collection now that...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenn C.
Review for: Burgundy Flirt
My favorite deep red nail polish. I like that The brush is a thicker brush so I feel like it goes on better and more even. I prefer this brand (and color) over a similar Essie color. I have and will recommend this to others. As with a any other polish, it doesn't last long before it starts to chip but I do work in an office typing most of my day. So, I am rough on my polishes. It holds up decently.
TRACY M.
Cypress, TX
Keidy S.Miami, FL70 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
I've been very fond of Rimmel's Lasting Finish Pro nail polishes due to their extremely fast drying time as well as how long they stay on my finger nails. I love this shade of red. It's very glamorous and sexy. Please continue making more pretty colors like this!
Lynda L.
Review for: 350 Violet Metal
I don't know why but this polish does not last on my nails. I feel like the brush is too thick and the hair on the brush are all uneven so it was hard for me to paint. I bought this product at Walmart, but you can get this almost anywhere. They do have nice colors but it last me only about 2 days. I do not like this at all.
Meghan P.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: 270 Steel Gray
This is an okay nail polish, not essie or OPI. You are getting the quality you are paying for. The brush isn't my favorite, and one time this nail polish stain my finger due to its dark color. However, I do enjoy this steel grey color. I like dark colors, and the only reason I use it is for the dark color.
Review for: Stiletto Red
A true red nail polish is so Hawt! Rimmel got it right with this classic true red polish. It goes on with no streaks and dries quickly!love it! Very easy to use and great brush strokes, I was done in like seconds!The price is so inexpensive. I would recommend this brand and this Hawt red color too!
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Burgundy Flirt
This is one of my favorite nail polish colors for fall. I have very small nails, so the brush on this nail polish works perfect. I love how this nail polish dries quickly, and that I can get an opaque color with one coat if I wish. I recommend purchasing this color, especially for the fall!
Heather F.
Review for: Rimmel Lasting Finish PRO Nail Polish
I'm liking the Rimmel nail polish. I just recently tried this brand as a cheaper alternative, and surprisingly, I really like it. I would recommend a base coat, a couple coats of polish and a top coat when using this product, but I'm really loving the colors! I had to go back and buy more!
Jessica C.
Adamsville, AL
Review for: Pink Bliss
I use this color on my toes and I love it! I am very hard on my feet and it will last several weeks. I purchased this product from walmart, I believe it was about 5 dollars. It is easy to use and it doesn't clump up when you use it. I would buy this again maybe just a little brighter pink.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Stiletto Red
#Rimmel has wonderfully vibrant colors that last a good few days. I think the #StilettoRed is a supper flashy red and I really enjoy it. I tend to go through reds a lot and find that I will rebuy this brand in this exact color. I think it even dries pretty quick as well. bonus! Enjoy!
Lisa F.
Review for: 270 Steel Gray
This is my go-to polish when I'm not wearing "You Don't Know Jacques!" by OPI. I think the Rimmel Nail Polish in Steel Grey is a nice dupe. It is a bit light than the OPI version however, it lasts very long time. I won't need a touch up for at least 5 days. Definitely a repurchase!
Michaela M.
Brighton, Colorado
What's your favorite color in this line?
danika g.
New brunswick
Does it last really long?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is the brush like on this product?
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Whats your favorite color it comes in?
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Where can I buy this in the Westchester, NY area (sub-burb of NYC)? i never seem to be able to find it - and I've checked Target! please help!!