BY RIMMEL LONDON

Blends Flawlessly Seamlessly into Skin for a Comfortable Feel Full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant, perfect coverage that lasts all day. Sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Dermatologist tested. see more...

• I Am really thinking about trying this Foundation, but was Curiou...2 Answers
  • Anyone else find that it doesn't last all day? 2 Answers
  • Is the foundation a good one for oily skin, or will I have to blo...1 Answers
kelly p.
Queen creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
this has been my go to foundation for years now :) This foundation is VERY lightweight but covers amazingly well! It is also buildable, does not crease into my laugh lines/ fine lines after hours of applying, stays on for about 10 hours for me without having to re-touch. air this with the Rimmel powder and both are a perfect match for each other! did i mention they are both very inexpensive and last for little over a month! dd
Ruby D.
Review for: 100 Ivory
This foundation is amazing ! Using this with a primer and powder will last you all day .I use this thru a 10 hour shift and my makeup didn't move at all it looked more skin like and my nose was little dewy but nothing bad . I will totally recommended this to anyone with oil skin.This foundation is medium coverage of you do more it will cake up .It doesn't feel cakes but sometimes if I over do it my face feels a bit heavy but toward the day it start feeling better.I love this foundation a little goes along way and it lasted me all day !! If the loreal matte 24 hour didn't work out for you defiantly check this one out !!
Emily K.
New York
Just recently bought this and so far i am loving it ! great coverage , and it’s very hard to for me to find a cheap foundation w cool undertones and Rimmel has never let me down !!!
BRANDI P.
BRENHAM, TX
Review for: 100 Ivory
This is my perfect color match. It's a satin, full coverage foundation. I looks like skin. Honestly, I have tried so many foundations for my acne-prone pale skin and I always go back to this one!
Olivia H.
Hartford, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is my all time favorite foundation from high end or drugstore. It is full coverage and it doesn't dry my skin out. It looks natural instead of looking like a mask. Once it is set with powder it doesn't move. 10/10
Zobyedh R.
In my opinion this is probably one of the best foundations I've tried at the drugstore and I have tried a whole lot.

This foundation is medium coverage that can be built up to full coverage (and mama loves her full coverage). It has a serum mixed in that makes it really easy to blend out but also feels quite hydrating. And it has an SPF of 25 but there is no flashback when I take photos.

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT IT:
My favorite thing about this foundation is not only is it really good coverage, but I find that it does not cling to my dry patches that are around my cheek and I really believe that it's because of the serum mixed in. I also have trouble with my T-zone area that's oily and that's why I prefer matte foundations over anything so this was a big step for me. I was extremely pleased that it wears really well throughout the day. This dewy finish in my experience does not need to be powdered although I do set my foundation almost all the time.

DISCLAIMER: THIS FOUNDATION HAS A STRONG PERFUME SCENT TO IT SO IF YOU ARE NOT A FAN OF SCENTS OR YOU ARE ALLERGIC I WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. (For me personally, I absolutely love the scent. I think it smells really good so its an added bonus for me).
Nichole C.
Calabasas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down-Rimmel did an amazing job with this one! This guy gives me a medium-full, flawless coverage without feeling like I have a whole lot of product on my face. I spot the foundation on and let my Beauty Blender do its magic! I love how the coverage is pretty build-able for those who want a more fuller coverage. In my opinion it is pretty much a dupe to, "Too Faced's Born This Way Foundation. Too Faced's foundation is amazing, as it was one of my go to foundations. However, I came across a YouTube video that reviewed and featured the Rimmel foundation and decided to give it a try and noticed the same outcome. It is probably one of my favorite drug store foundations that works like a prestige brand! It is also fraction of the price! $5-$7 as opposed to $39 is a huge deal breaker for the same exact outcome in my opinion! Can't go wrong with this one, that's for sure!
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to foundation lately. It really does have a medium to full coverage. I do use concelear as well for marks and pimples. I like that it does last for along while. While it does not last for a full day in certain areas even with the matching primer to this. I am trying to find a setting spray to help with the staying power. I have dry skin and this so far has been my favorite foundation to not hilight as much of my dry patches as other drugstore foundations have.
sinjely d.
New Haven, CT
Review for: 203 True Beige
Ive been using this for a while now and I love it it really covers what it says it does so yes it is full coverage the only thing I want to tell you guys if you decide to buy the foundation don't apply so much because since it's already full coverage it will look cakey if you put too much other than that this Foundation is amazing I'm using this Foundation currently I used to wear fit me Foundation my face is oily that didn't work out for me A friend told me to use this Foundation and I loved it so I recommend you guys to buy the foundation if you have combination skin cuz yes it is hydrating but also gives you a matte look if you have any questions about this product let me know down in the comments thank you !❤
Krystin T.
ROCKFORD, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I seen so many positive reviews on this so i bought it in 2 shades , and i have to say that its probably one of the worst drugstore foundations i have ever came across. Its not truly full coverage and makes my face feel chalky . I understand that its a matte foundation but my face should not had looked like that. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Katelynn H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone else find that it doesn't last all day?
Kirsten T.
York, PA
What kind of coverage does this foundation offer? Is this suitable for combination skin?
Emily R.
I Am really thinking about trying this Foundation, but was Curious, is it transfer proof? (ya know that annoying moment you hug someone and suddenly realize you have gotten makeup all over their shirt 😮😮😮. Also does it hold up to sweat and humidity? Thanks So Much!! 😊
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
How is the coverage and wear time of this foundation?
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Do they have a shadow for people with more red undertones. also what's the finish?