BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Oyuki Jazmin G.
Madera, CA
This is really a great lipstick đź’„ the only bummer of it is that it transfers to whatever you drink so yeah that's pretty much the only downside I really love the shimmer to it has like this beautiful kind of glittery glow to it I was kind of like a highlighter but just on the lips đź‘„
Kayla H.
Hazard, KY
I have this lipstick in the shade Airy Fairy and it's great! The formula is very comfortable and it lasts a good time on my lips! The color is a beautiful pink and suits my pale skin tone well! I def. recommend this if you can get yours hands on it!
Lauren G.
I recently bought this lipstick in bourdeoux and I have never been more in love with a lipstick before! The color is beautiful and goes on smoothly. The lipstick also lasts longer than any of the other ones I own. Easily my newest obsession!
Halley L.
Review for: Lip Stick 066 Lf .14Oz Heather more...
Good formula and a nice shade. Has shimmer but it's subtle, I find, and goes nicely with this shade. Rimmel formula lip products are generally great and this is no exception.
Nicholle H.
Orlando , FL
Great lipsticks at affordable price! I have two of these and they have lasted me a long time. Very pigmented and smooth formula. The two colors that I own have a creamy finish. They do have a scent, they remind me like pink bubble gum.
Angela F.
Bremerton, WA
I love how silky it is. It goes on easy and the price is great. It's also really pigmented! A must buy! The best place and price I have found is Walmart. Such a great price that you can buy them all. Plus they are so hydrating!
T I.
Review for: 010 more...
I'm not the one to really wear lipstick, but this Rimmel stick has changed that! I looove it. This beautiful red 10 color has gotten me so many compliments. I have even purchased other colors after trying this one. I wear then out on the town and to work. It smells good and it lasts a while too. I recommend to many ppl.
DELGADO KRISBEL B.
Review for: Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
The color is fantastic number 124 Bordeaux. Super creamy so it does not dry the lips, the color remains intact for up to 6 hours if you do not drink or eat anything.
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
These lipsticks are one of the best that are not highend. They are very buttery, creamy, and have great pigmentation. The only bad thing is that they don't stay for very long. For me personally, it doesn't bother me. but for other people it might
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I bought a great color for a good price, but it was a little more creamy that what I would normally wear. It just feels like I'm constantly having to check to make sure it still on my lips even when I don't eat or drink anything.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?