BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
This is the perfect shade of pink such a great dupe for Mac lipsticks, it met all my expectations of this! It's not super long lasting and will come off while eating but it's great for the price and feels even better on the lips.!
Viana P.
These have lovely shades and great pigmentation; however, they don't last very long due to their creamy formula. I would recommend this product as well as the rimmel x kate lipsticks. These are similar to the super lustrous revlon lipsticks.
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
So this is a good drugstore lipstick, but thats really it. There is a great line of colors out there by Rimmel but they're not the best. I wish they had a more matte finish to them because the current finish is something out of the 90's.
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
Review for: 170 Alarm more...
I bought this not being sure if I would like the color or not. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the pigment in this shade. I wasn't expecting the world, but I love this for a toss in the purse and go type item!
Chelsie L.
I have this in the shade Airy Fairy & I am so in love with it. I find myself grabbing it often, it's super comfortable to wear, doesn't dry out my lips & the color of course is amazing. Has a slight shimmer to it, but so pretty!
Erin C.
Bedford, NH
Review for: 006 Pink Blush more...
Love the smooth application and color. The only thing is it is a little dry and not as pigmented as I'd like but other than that the color is beautiful. Not very long lasting though. Very sleek package and will buy again.
Cassie K.
I am loving this lipstick so far. The smell reminds me of faint bubblegum, and the packaging looks very classy. The application is smooth, and i love all of the neutrals and pinks in the collection. For some people, this could be a downfall because there aren't very many bright or different colors.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I own this lipstick in a different color. While the lipstick does wear well, it does dry out a bit after wearing it for awhile. The major negative of this product is that it has a overpowering smell that lingers on. Because of this, I don't recommend this lipstick.
Elizabeth P.
Rockmart, GA
I have the 10 Rossetto in the Kate packaging, I was not really impressed by the staying power of this lipstick, it transferred to everything, maybe I am just a matte finish girl but this formula was a miss for me.
Destiny B.
Newark, NJ
I received this product for testing in my Influenster Moda Voxbox and it was great! however I did not like the color at all! (only because I hate frosted colors) On the other hand it is very moisturizing like a lip balm and well pigmented for the most part. It is also lightweight which is a plus!
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?