BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this lipstick because it is creamy but it is still a brilliant texture summer goes very well with a colorful glitter is very versatile and can combine with another lipstick to give your personal touch or you can use it only for winter is phenomenal is economical its packaging is elegant and fits well
Kali P.
I have this lipstick in the shade Airy Fairy; I find it to be decently comfortable on my lips; it's not hydrating nor is it drying; I find that it can sink into the lines on my lips and create a ring around the lip area too. I love the color I chose but I am confident I wouldn't purchase any other shades from this line. I would recommend the Revlon Super Lustrous or Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks over the Rimmel Lasting Finish.
Jordan S.
I really like this lipstick, I think it's comparable to high end lipsticks. It has great pigment and color payoff. I have the color Pink Blush. It's very creamy, and has formula like Mac creme sheens. It looks matte, has no extra sparkle but pretty hydrating. It doesn't make my lips feel dry at all. Also, there's a pretty nice color range too which is a plus especially for a drugstore brand.
Abi T.
I have this lipstick in the shade Airy Fairy, which is a beautiful satin light peachy pink. My only complaint is that it is drying and can settle into lip lines. I maybe would try other colors from this line, the price point is great if you can find a sale.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: 14 more...
I actually received this in my first VoxBox and when I first saw it I thought "No way, I don't wear Nudes"
but I have to admit this is the most perfect color for my light olive complexion. The formula is great, it's creamy, long lasting & moisturizing. This lipstick has become part of my everyday go to.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Received a few different shades of the Rimmel London Long Lasting Finish Lipstick as gifts, I love that it goes on smooth and lasts throughout the day even with eating and drinking. I do not have to re-apply as much as I do with other brands at a comparable price.
Sarah C.
Yuba City , CA
One of my favorite drugstore lipsticks! There are so many beautiful colors, I just want all of them. The price is very affordable and the colors are gorgeous, vibrant and long lasting. The only reason I gave this product four stars instead of 5 is because the colors are very transferable and sometimes not as matte as I would normally prefer. Still a great product though!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I discovered the shade Airy Fairy, and it's a nice pink nude for fair skin tones like mine. It looks very nice against my complexion. I never thought that nudes would be for me because most nudes are more brown, but Airy Fairy helped me to change my mind.
Annery G.
Review for: Nostalgia more...
Me encantan los labiales de esta marca ya que son de muy buena calidad y tienen un precio accesible para todos. Este tono en especial es uno de mis favoritos porque es muy natural y luce perfecto con mi tono de piel. En algún momento espero poder probar y arriesgarme con tonos más fuertes ;)
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
Affordable and great quality ! These lipsticks are very creamy. I enjoy them. I wish there were more brighter colors in this collection, however the color selection makes them very classy and sophisticated. Perfect for work or a date.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?