Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks any good? I love this nude color! 1 Answers
Janet M.
This lipstick is a little shimmery for me. It's a shade "10". Red is always my go to color, however this lipstick was too shiny for my taste. I am more of a matte/long lasting lipstick and this lipstick is none of the above.
Christiana K.
Florence, SC
Review for: Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
I'm not sure what I expected from a relatively low price drugstore lipstick, but this was not what I had hoped it would be. To start with the positive: the color itself is gorgeous- a deep burgundy red with a slight shimmery finish. The negatives: it dries my lips out terribly! I feel like my lips want to peel off even with Chapstick on underneath. And it refuses to stay on my lips and not end up other places even with lip liner again. I won't be purchasing from this line again.
Jazzmyn N.
brentwood, NY
Review for: 14 more...
So I think I'm obsessed with nude tone lip products this year , and think so is everyone else lol. but I have fallen in love with this rimmed London lipstick it's just so buttery and smooth and the color is perfect for my skin tone I can pretty much wear it for any occasion and it looks beautiful. This is always in my bag ready to go whenever I need it.
Alisha C.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: 010 more...
VA VA voom! I received this complimentary for testing and review in my #BellaVoxBox and wow. This is an in your face red but in a really awesome way. I am blonde and fair skinned and this shade with just a hint of blue undertone is perfect with my complexion. The texture is nice and creamy but it doesn't run, I put it on about an hour ago and it is still going strong. I didn't use a primer, liner or gloss and after an hour my lips still feel moist and the color is still vibrant. Usually I find Rimmel products kind of cheapo but this Kate Moss collection is really leaving an impression.
Abigail G.
I just bought this in shade 264 Coffee shimmer, it's so smooth and the color pay off is great. It builds really nicely if you want it shear or opaque. I love the packaging, it's so sleek and classic. This also works very well as a topper paired with other lipsticks for a more personalized touch. Great value for the price and defiantly recommend this color for medium-dark skin tones it's a very unique shade of brown.
Cecilia M.
I bought the color 070 Airy Fairy and quickly became one of my favorite shades. I like the formula, it is nice and creamy. Gives a nice finish to the lips and it is very nice and has a moisturizer sensation. I wish it would last 24hr but you have to retouch diring the day. Other than thst it is a nice lipstick.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I purchased this lipstick in Amethyst Shimmer. I had never tried any Rimmel London lip products before, so I was unsure how this lipstick would perform, andI was pleasantly surprised by the lasting power of this stuff. It does transfer and move around quite a bit less than your average lipstick. And such beautiful color options! I love how these aren't drying either. Definitely going to be picking up a few more shades for my collection. They make me feel super fancy, and at a reasonable price as well.
Jill Y.
Eldon, MO
Review for: 010 more...
The shade is absolutely gorgeous when applied. I like a long lasting lip stick that I don't have to continuously reapply. I, personally, felt that this lip stick was not very long lasting. After an hour it started to "cake" on the corners on my mouth. With that being said, I love Rimmel lip colors but this specific product just wasn't for me.
Jessica T.
Gautier, MS
These were some of the first lipsticks I ever bought. When I first saw them at the store I was drawn in by the smell. All the ones I have tried have a fruity scent which I love. they are very pigmented and easy to wear. They have a good range of colors to choose from.
Leslie N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I just purchased my 1st Rimmel London lipstick over the weekend in the color 08 Rossetto, I purchased mine at Ulta on sale for $3.99, and am in love! The texture is so smooth & creamy. If your lips aren't chapped you can get away with just applying it without a lip balm first, it's that creamy! The color is nice too, super pigmented. The color I got is a nice natural rosey color, nice for wearing everyday. I will defintely try more colors.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?