BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Amy M.
Review for: Various Shades more...
This lipstick is fantastic! It is the best and most long lasting lipstick I've bought at the Drugstore! I've bought it several times because it is simply the best! It even lasts for me through eating! Will definitely keep purchasing this product!
Ellysa H.
Bakersfield
Review for: Airy Fairy more...
I love this color it is a nude but has a purple/pinkish hint to it. It's very creamy and applies very nicely. I love how it lasts and how it wears. I suggests that everybody should try it. I recon on fit to everyone. It's a beautiful product.
Amal N.
beirut
Great lipstick. Almost hit pan on it, definitely will repurchase it. The creamy texture is really comfortable to wear and makes it super easy to apply (the lipstick glides on so easily). Really affordable. Highly recommend to try it out.
Whitney C.
Coolville
I typically only wear liquid lipstick but this lipstick is so creamy and long lasting . Not to mention very pigmented and true to color . I don't remember when I purchased this lipstick. It I would defiantly rebuy
mandy b.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: 066 Heather Shimmer more...
I love this color lipstick! I can wear it with any color eye color and it always matches perfectly! For an considered off brand lipstick, this goes on really smooth and stays put during usual wear. Only need to touch up after eating.
Chelsea E.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Airy Fairy more...
This is the BEST pinky nude shade out there. I've bought this so many times because I run out so quickly from using it so much. It's such a good value and is super soft and smooth to put on. No tugging! Definitely recommend.
Michelle M.
Grandview, MO
So far this is the best lipstick I have found on the market without having to pay outrageous prices. Always smooth and shimmer also really does wonders for keeping soft lips.
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite lipstick formulas. It's super creamy and has a pretty matte finish. The color payoff is also great. I find myself reaching for the product a lot.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I am not a fan of this rimmel lipstick the formula dries out my lips and doesn't last that long. I do like the color selection they offer but this lipstick dried out my lips so badly and the color fades away to quickly.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This lipstick is okay, I got a dark color and it doesn't go on very smooth and is not very pigmented. It was the first time I bought this brand, it came from Target. I will not buy it again or recommend that others buy it.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?