BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Kody A.
FUJ
It's amazing!!! my lips didn't get dry when i wear it and I'm in love with colors, it's so soft and comfortable i can't feel it on my lips and it stays on my lips for a maybe half day. i love wear it when I'm in cologe can't get enough of it.
Margaret D.
Toronto, ON
My favorite lipsticks. I have at least five different colours. They are all super creamy, pigmented, and affordable! And they smell good too. I prefer them over the Moisture Renew ones. "Alarm" is my go-to classic red lipstick.
Clare O.
Review for: Metallic Shimmer Metallic Shimmer 046 more...
Such a beautiful, classy lipstick in a shade that is perfect for the fall and winter. Smells great, and lasts quite a while so you don't have to worry about reapplying all day long. Try pairing it with a black or glittery cocktail dress at your next holiday party!
Hannah N.
Review for: #088 Metallic Lustre more...
Hey I loved this lipstick. The colour isn't too strong but I found that it was still really nice and gave my lips a pleasant metallic purple sheen. I thought that it was pretty long lasting and definitely good value for money
Brittanie I.
Lilly, PA
Review for: 250 Birthday Suit more...
LOVE THIS SHADE. Also love the formula. You can never go wrong with this kate moss line. Theres a shade for every skin tone and the longevity of these are great!
Ameera E.
Review for: 066 Heather Shimmer more...
Love love love. This shade is perfect. Its just the perfect mix of subtle yet still showy. It's a soft color that goes with about anything. I love the texture of this lipstick too. Its really smooth and moisturizing. Definite must buy!
Alyssia B.
I love this brand of lipstick. I have 170 Alarm and 124 Bordeaux and they both last amazingly long without necessarily needing a lip liner. I love how bright they are as well.
Allessandra B.
Rimmel's lipstick has a very dying pigment, so the lipsticks look really nice and go on well. But it does smudge very easily so it can look a little unclean at times
Leyla S.
I have several of these and I'm never disappointed. They last well and the colors are moisturizing and look great. They remind me of the Mac lipsticks. My favorite color is 50 Paradise, it's the best nudeee color.
Jessica C.
Toronto
These lipsticks are the only lipsticks I've been using for the past 4 years! I love how long they last on my lips even though it does dry up my lips but I cannot complain. Love all the colors they have!
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?