BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Johana Esmar G.
This lipstick has a pretty color. Its texture is soft to apply on the lips and I feel it moisturizes me. It has a moderate duration since it is not of matte effect. I like it
Ami I.
Bridlington, East Yorkshire
This is amazing! Usually when it comes to lipstick I'm really picky but when i bought this i fell in love with it straight away. It doesn't smear off straight away and will last up to hours, it feels smooth as soon as you put it on and you're instantly hit with a sweet scent. It comes in many different colours, I've only bought the red one so far so will have to try the others out when I hit the shops. Definitely a must have
Chloe W.
I have this lipstick in 004 (indulgence). It's a lovely midtoned frosty pink. I think the lasting power is good but I rarely wear it for long periods of time so I'm not 100% sure. The pigment is very good though.
Sandy T.
I've almost finished the stick so I can definitely say it is great for everyday use. I have the colour Asia and it's perfect and goes with everything. Is easy to apply but may need a couple of reapplications throughout the day. I would definitely buy it again though.
Katlyn T.
Brantford, ON
Review for: Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
It's bold. The colour pay off is incredible with really nicely building attributes. The colour was perfect for fall, and even better for winter. You can easily make it matte with just a bit of finishing powder and it lasts a very long time.
Erin B.
Glasgow
I love these lipsticksūüíē I'm a teenager and I don't earn a lot of money so these inexpensive lipsticks and amazing for me. I would really recommend them to anyone who likes a shiny Finish instead of matte.
Georgina R.
Doncaster
It's not just this colour but the entire collection of these lipsticks that I love! They're very affordable and are very hydrating so they don't leave your lips looking flaky but it isn't sticky. It gives a nice velvety look and it lasts so long without any primers or anything, it also smells great.
Chel S.
Ajax, ON
Review for: Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
Forgot my lipstick on a work trip and popped into a Walgreen's to pick up a lipstick. Very happy with the color - quite rich and good coverage. Definitely needs a lip liner. I found a brown liner provided a deep vamp look, while a red liner changed the lipstick in to a more 40s pin-up feel.
Kody A.
FUJ
It's amazing!!! my lips didn't get dry when i wear it and I'm in love with colors, it's so soft and comfortable i can't feel it on my lips and it stays on my lips for a maybe half day. i love wear it when I'm in cologe can't get enough of it.
Margaret D.
Toronto, ON
My favorite lipsticks. I have at least five different colours. They are all super creamy, pigmented, and affordable! And they smell good too. I prefer them over the Moisture Renew ones. "Alarm" is my go-to classic red lipstick.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?