BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Brooke B.
Auburn, AL
Review for: 066 Heather Shimmer more...
I am obsessed with this color. It is PERFECT for fall. My only complaint is that when it fades away, it often leaves a line outlining your lips that appears to be faded lip liner. But if you’re willing to reapply, this is a great lipstick
Amelia R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Other more...
This product is so good. The pigmentation is amazing. They have so many shades of nudes and other colors. The price is perfect and I bought it to try it out because it was/is so popular. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Pink Blush more...
This is such a great find for me! I have never tried Rimmel lipsticks until I was in my local Walgreens one day just looking around and noticed a bin with clearance lipsticks in it.  I liked this color (Pink Blush) so I decided to buy it and give it a try.  I am SO glad that I did because I have found a whole new line of lipsticks to be in love with! This lipstick goes on so smooth its unreal and the color payoff is great and not patchy at all. It also smells really good and I love that in a lipstick.  It wears for a decently long time but I like this one so much, I don't mind a couple of touchups! Sometimes these drugstore brands blow my mind!
Ana Z.
Uno de mis favoritos, de verdad la marca Rimmel tiene muy buenos labiales, este color es el 202 CRUSH, es un coral hermoso con destellos brillantes sutiles, ideal para el dia o la noche, es muy pigmentado, tiene buen olor y textura, dura lo que normalmente duran los labiales unas 2 o 3 horas, nada que una retocada no arregle, si lo recomiendo y sí lo volveria a comprar.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Airy Fairy more...
I personally enjoy this formula of lipstick by Rimmel. The Lasting Finish lipstick is smooth and creamy. It doesn't leave my lips dry or uncomfortable. They are a variety of shade to choose from. My favorite is '070 Airy Fairy'. This is a beautiful shade of pink with a hint of mauve. I purchased mine at Walmart for under $4 so its a great deal!
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
The brand is very affordable and does well with sensitive skin. Its easy to find. The color selection seems fine. They seem to have a glossy finish. However, the last part is misleading and that's why I gave the product a three. You definitely have to reapply. Even after drinking coffee with a straw, the color transfers to the straw.
Esperanza G.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE Rommel lipsticks. They have been my number one fav for years. The smell can be overwhelming at times but it eventually goes away. The colors are amazing and it lasts ALL day. If you're looking for ANY shade. Check Rommel first!
Kim R.
I read about this lipstick in a magazine. It's hard to find the perfect pink lipstick for fair skin, and dark hair. This lipstick is GORGEOUS. I will definately buy it again, and it doesn't cost a fortune. It goes well with my other products.
Esther D.
I love these lipsticks, it has a perfect pigmentation, it smells good and best of all is that the smell varies with the color, it's great because you do not know how it will smell every lip. I recommend them for the great variety of tones they have, I love roses and reds.
Cheyanna S.
There are a few shades that I have really enjoyed in this line but I really hate the scent of them. I much prefer higher-end lipsticks because of their better scents and will usually pay more for them. It's a deal breaker for me which is unfortunate because the actual formula isn't too bad for drugstore.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?