Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
  • Are these lipsticks any good? I love this nude color! 1 Answers
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Love the color, stays on, doesn't feather right away and the other colors are bright and just right!
Daisy S.
My husband buy me 2 the other day n I'm just happy the only thing don't like is the no pigment n all
Wonderful lipstick, last between 4 to 6 hours, on the lips before fading. Can't beat the price point.
Emily M.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love these. They feel great on my lips. Very pigmented and cheap. I get mine from Walmart a lot.
Samantha B.
Pace, FL
Review for: Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
I love the color and the price but it was a little sticky and I had to reapply pretty frequently.
Champaine I.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 14 more...
Bought this a few weeks back OMG it's so pretty it goes on nice and evenly and hydrates very well
Amanda K.
Gibsonville, NC
Review for: 14 more...
So creamy when you apply at first, but it is the best matte ever! everyone must have a Kate Nude
Asia S.
Review for: 010 more...
My favorite kind of drugstore lipstick. it's matte but doesn't dry out. will buy all the colors!
Anna B.
I wear #14. It's the perfect peachy nude for light to medium skin tones. Gorgeous and hydrating
Brenda E.
Perris, CA
For a store brand its worth it and pretty good pricing on it too :) i recommend this product
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?