BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
breyannamarie
Davenport
I touch and run my lips together a lot so lipstick never seems to last long , this one does seem to work the best though and I love the colors!
Caelin S.
Richmond, KY
Review for: 128 Starry-Eyed more...
I got this for a Halloween costume and needed and good rich color. It lived up to that and provided the coverage i needed to complete my outfit
Starla D.
Has to be one of my top lipsticks! Would recommend to anyone. I use it so much I'm almost out. I got it from Walmart and at a decent price too.
yolanda h.
Chicago ridge, IL
Review for: Nostalgia more...
I love nude colors.. This my favorite color. I have to apply it every few hrs but that ok with me I really love this products and the colors.
Juliana H.
I really like this product it goes on so nice and smooth. It's a little more shinier than what I expected but it's an over all good lipstick
Nelly A.
Super soft & lovely smell easy to apply I own the shade dizzy 010 a beautiful pastel pink with a little bit of glitter I absolutely love it
aaliyah r.
Very long lasting lipstick its nice, and smooth, bright  beautiful colors ,nice buttery lip stick can wear it all day with out wearing off
Cindy R.
Olive Branch, MS
The Rimmel lasting color lipstick stays on fairly well. I only had to reapply a few times during the day. It was a little flaky, though.
Crystal F.
El Paso, TX
This brand of lipstick is awesome. They feel moisturized on my lips and has a nice scent. Rimmel also has a large selection of colors.
Car l.
Shallowater, TX
Love this neutral color. It’s been my go to for years. Airy fairy is a light pink that goes great with all skin types and hair colors.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?