BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Erin M.
RAVENNA, OH
There are a lot of color choices, but the formula isn't the best. It comes off pretty easily. Other than that, it's pretty nice and I own several shades.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Love this lipstick it is the best I have got in awhile and there is plenty of colors to choose from it is not just nudes or reds I really love this brand
J K.
The color is very pigmented and doesn't budge Pretty good lipstick definitely worth it I bought a pretty dark shade and it looks good on my skin tone
Samahara M.
McAllen, TX
Este labial de la marca Rimmel London en su tono coffee shimmer #264 es uno de mis favoritos en su hidratacion, en color y en consistencia.. lo amooo
Madison M.
Xenia, IL
These are an amazing drugstore lip color! This line is not drying on the lips rather moisturizing and the color pigmentation is out of this world!!!
Serina M.
Review for: Intense Wear, Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
I really like this lipstick a lot. It goes on nice and creamy with a vibrant colors and it lasts too which. It has everything I love in a lipstick.
Liz v.
Livermore , CA
Review for: 14 more...
My favorite nude-pink lipstick! Love this stuff and I'm on my third tube and I'm super picky about my lipsticks (smell, feel, lasting power etc)
Thalia C.
Buckeye, AZ
This lipstick is awesome. It's the perfect shade of pink. I don't usually wear lipsticks but when I do I like a more natural look, and this is it
Ashley L.
Review for: 170 Alarm more...
I bought this red color to try and step out of my comfort zone which is to stay with more natural colors and I am still trying to get use to it.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
I love this color and the way it feels in my lips. It doesn't clump and goes on smooth. I would recommend this to people and I'd buy it again m.
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?