BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Rossy A.
I love putting this lipstick on, it smells great. I bought it at ultra, it Feels great on lips. This price is great I would recommend to buy you would be able to afford more than one. It's easy to apply.
Ashley R.
Meriden, CT
This is by far my favorite lipstick. I have this in 'Alarm'. Great color. Long lasting. It will last even longer if you put a lip balm over it. Goes on smooth, and smells good too.
Brit K.
I own a number of colors in this line. The scent is a bit much and some colors can be more drying than others on the lip but got the price and color range, these are great!
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
I bought this lipstick in Paradise because it was on clearance. Now, I'm in love. The color is perfect. It lasts all day without drying my lips out. My new go-to lipstick.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I honestly love the way this looks on my pale skin with neutral eyes....affordable product and the lipstick goes on smoothly and stays on, not the best ever but still good!
As a drugstore product, it's pretty nice. I was introduced by a friend and instantly fell in love with it. However, I'm more into the matte side. I definitely recommend this product though.
Deana N.
I love that they have the colors I like and that they stay on so long. I have always wanted a lipstick that would stay on when I drink or eat and this one does the trick. This is a great product that I have made my favorite.
Dawn R.
I have several of these and I'm never disappointed. They last well and the colors are moisturizing and look great. They remind me of the Mac lipsticks. My favorite color is 50 Paradise, it's the best nude color.
joan v.
I got this for my birthday as a drugstore buyer i always go for this brand as long lasting is not so good but is a good product good for the price always and more when on sale ! i would repurchase when i can
Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I love my Rimmel lipstick in Its a Keeper, the color is a beautiful pink and last literally all day. The small is also amazing it smells so fruity and I love it
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?