BY RIMMEL LONDON

Beautiful Lips Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is made to last long on your lips. This lipstick locks its color on your lips and helps it stay for up to eight hours. The lipstick has 50% more color and it's extremely smooth to apply. -Lasts long -Has an intense color -Easy to use -Has an extremely smooth texture -Available in many shades Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick gives a soft touch to your lips and is quite comfortable to use. It can help you add that extra dash of color to your lips. With the use of this innovative lip color, you can add appeal and sensuousness to your overall personality. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Intense Wear Lipstick is formulated to provide a soft, smooth and comfortable touch to your lips. You Won't Find: Harmful ingredients see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...1 Answers
  • does this dry out your lips at all? how long does it normally las...2 Answers
  • Rimmel Lasting Lipsticks are great and affordable. I don't seem t...1 Answers
Emily C.
Marlton, NJ
These lipsticks are one of the best that are not highend. They are very buttery, creamy, and have great pigmentation. The only bad thing is that they don't stay for very long. For me personally, it doesn't bother me. but for other people it might
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I bought a great color for a good price, but it was a little more creamy that what I would normally wear. It just feels like I'm constantly having to check to make sure it still on my lips even when I don't eat or drink anything.
Christina W.
Review for: Lip Stick 124 Lf .14Oz Bordeaux more...
I was looking for an everyday lipstick when I found this in Walgreen's. The color is beautiful and it lasts a long time. I've been through one tube, and will buy another. Great lipstick at a great price!
Katherine N.
I bought this product and to be honest, the color did not last throughout the day. I would put it on and an hour later it would just fade away. It is pretty pigmented but it will wear off after a while.
VE 0378669 DAYDEE N.
Review for: 14 more...
I love Rimmel lipsticks on nude colors specially n° 14 from lasting finish by Kate Lipstick. it is gorgeous and my lips look so full and sexy and the scent, it smells so good. It is a total must on my makeup bag.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I have the Amethyst Shimmer and it is a good dark pigment but you only need a little bit or it will look smudgy. This is a good base color and it stays put, I just blot on a little bit because it is so dark but very happy with it. One of my favorites.
Carolina D.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: 010 more...
Personally I love love love this shade. I love how smoothly it applies on and how long it lasts on me. I feel like it is a great shade to wear during the day and night.
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
Pretty good lipstick, no real issues with the colors since they're pretty true to what they appear. My only issue is that the moisture runs out pretty quick so I find myself reapplying often or needing to use a balm on top.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE
Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks are nicely pigmented, smooth and very long lasting. I would own more of them, but I can't get past the smell. I really wish they would drop the plastic candy smell.
danielle O.
Flint, MI
This product is amazing! It doesn't feel gross on your lips and is nice and smooth! It also comes in amazing colors and the night life is great! DOESN'T SMEAR OR WHIP OFF ON YOUR GLASS LADIES!
M M.
Does it come off easily ?
mayela r.
Is Red Red ?
Nicole A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
What is your favorite lipstick? I am looking to try new ones
Jane D.
Does go on smooth if you have dry lips!!
Maricella Z.
San Jose, CA
Does this lipstick stain? Does it remain glossy or is it matte?