BY RIMMEL LONDON

Rimmel offers innovative must-have products that uniquely deliver the eclectic beauty looks and lifestyle of today’s London. Rimmel believes in fashion without rules and values every individual interpretation of beauty.

Dare to go bare! Embrace the nude trend of chic, stylish and sophisticated lip colour with Rimmel London's Nude Collection by Kate Moss. A super-chic palette of neutral shades for lips.

• Up to 8 hours of long lasting nude colour.
  • The soft, creamy colors are universally flattering.
  • A luscious, barely-there hue to suit every skin tone.
  • Available in 10 beautiful shades.

Racquel C.
I love the packaging plus it is perfect nude. I purchase the Boho Nude 56 it is an amazing color.. It is buttery doesn't dried your lips. Kate lip products are all stunning..My first Rimmel product was the Airy Fairy.. Then the 06 .. I love rimmel & Kate. It is good with my medium skin tone..
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
The color and smell was nice, but it didn’t last long. It was too runny for me, it was hard to apply nicely. So I applied and it kind of disappeared in half an hour 😕 wouldn’t buy again. It was cheap though so I didn’t get my expectations high.
Healthy_SmartFashion S.
Trujillo Alto
I LOVE THIS !!!!! I would definitely buy his again. I got mine from Walgreens. Is super hydrating. I use the clear one underneath my drying lipsticks and it works wonderful . Is super lightweight. I would definitely buy this again.
Renee D.
Lansing
I have 3 shades from this line and love all of them. It's a very comfortable formula and the shades are gorgeous and pigmented. Very easy to apply and very creamy but not to creamy. I definitely want to purchase more of these.
Alexandra M.
Tomball, TX
I LOVE this lipstick! I’ve bought multiple shades,
More than once! It a nice satin finish with great pigment. I bought it at Walgreens, it’s nice packaging as well. I use with my bridal clients, and it doesn’t dry out throughout the day.
Caitlin H.
The shade 47 is my GO TO shade. I swear I wear this lipstick every single day. It's absolutely beautiful. If you aren't into the bright reds or pinks this lipstick line is for you. The feeling of this lipstick is very light, soft, it almost feels like you aren't wearing anything on your lips.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
These are okay for drugstore lipsticks but I don’t get the hype in general. They felt sort of waxy and I didn’t like the taste and smell. The shade I chose (08 I believe, it’s gone now) was quite dull on me. I wanted something in the MAC Twig family, but this was too muted and I threw it out.
crislyn C.
Good color but it doesn’t stay at all. Eventually it clumps up on your lips and doesn’t look good. More like a gloss than a lipstick. Definitely won’t buy again.
Sherlock C.
Shade 47 matched my natural nude lip color perfectly. Unlike your typical lipstick, this one smelled nice and kept my lips well moisturized after application. This product is pretty good quality for its price (under $4). The packaging is also super cute!
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
I love these Kate Moss nude lipsticks by Rommel. One of my favorites and the packaging is super cute. There really creamy and pigmented. If i can still buy them I will be buying more colors. Rommel is an inexpensive brand you can find at most drugstores.
Sami T.