BeautyFaceFace MakeupRimmel London
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz

Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz

Want a foundation that lasts all day? Look no further??immel London introduces a lightweight, skin perfecting foundation with medium coverage that blends seamlessly into the skin. Our Breathable skin technology not only moisturizes for up to 25HR but lets skin breathe. With Spf 20. Color: 300 Sand.

Is this really a long wear foundation?
Start your review of Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz!
chelsey L.
Spokane, WA
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz uploaded by chelsey L.
This is by far the BEST drug store brand foundation I have found. It makes my skin look like skin, it's full coverage without being too thick. Doesnt have a strong scent. Once it's set it doesnt transfer easily. I can work a 12 hour day in a hot kitchen and as long as I'm not touching my face e, the foundation stays put and still looks good at the end of my shift. It's by far a hidden gem, I feel like I dont see alot of people who talk about this foundation. Its $5.99 at target and by far my favorite foundation for practical everyday life. I will wear this to work over my pur 4 in 1 love your selfie foundcealer or my too faced born this way foundation, or my tarte rainforest of the sea foundation....I choose the rimmel over any high end foundation for work or a hot sweaty day for sure. Iv gone through maybe 10 of these in the last year.
Michelle H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love this product it's in sand it covers my blemishes and my pimples and dark circles under my eyes this is a good product not cakey not runny it last like it says 24 hours long-wear foundation and it also comes with a wand
Celymar V.
Chicago
Even though I grabbed it without my shade it is pretty good also it was meduim coverage it is still a pretty good foundation also it brings alot of foundation and mine last for about 3 months so it was pretty good.
Sarah C.
Bronx, NY
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz uploaded by Sarah C.
This is a great foundation for all skin types with a liquidy consistency.. it promised to give a medium coverage however by experience it is a medium coverage when apply with a sponge and can be full coverage when it is apply with a brush. Has a semi matte finish but for dry skin I recommend used a oil base primer so the foundation last through out the day  and do not cake
Lizeth B.
Mission, TX
I love it, it gives you a very natural finish and does not leave hazy, it is medium coverage but does the job very well.
Lindsey W.
Celina, TX
I love this foundation! I’ve been using it for the past few months and is a great medium coverage but also buildable. Lasts all day and is still very natural looking. Definitely recommend! Also has SPF 20 in it which is great!
Paige T.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz uploaded by Paige T.
It is really awesome. The last mascara I used was wet and wild. ‘‘Tis product does not help with my hair. I would create more chafes. I have no hair concerns. Thanks. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Fatima Q.
Espanola, NM
ESTa foundation me encanta es de mis favoritas te deja la piel tan bonita y se adapta perfectamente a tu tono de piel y no se siente pesada
Carina S.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz uploaded by Carina S.
I love the fragrance of this Rimmel foundation, no other foundation which i tried before has it. My skin complexion looks smooth and stay long on my face, as you can see, i was outside humid around 80 degree, usually face will showing oily in certain part but with this rimmel, easy breathable and stay long on my face, highly recommend
Jenna T.
Ohio
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation - 300 Sand - 1 fl oz uploaded by Jenna T.
So far.. I am in LOVE with this foundation! I have only worn it for a couple hours last night cuz I bought it late and couldn't wait! However today will be the true test. That is why I gave it 4 stars!! Let's see how it lasts all day! Either it will stay at 4 or go up to 5.. Either way, I just really love it. It a nice foundation all around.. Rimmel just works well with my combo skin.