Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation 103 True Ivory uploaded by Sorina B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Face it, your day is stressful. Early mornings, late nights. You give more than 100% everyday. Shouldnt your makeup? Introducing Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation;Rimmels first sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and Moisturizing Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized, hydrated and lightweight all day. see more...

Athie L.
Athie L.
New haven, CT
My absolute holy-grail full-coverage foundation. I used the shade creamy beige. It is a matte finish with coverage for days. I often don't even need to set it with power. I don't know if it really lasts 25 hours (luckily I've never had the chance to test that) but it totally lasts till the end of the day for me. Highly, highly recommend for the price!
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
It was a really good foundation at first. Biggest issue is that it oxidizes in heat really quick. Now if I need to wear it for just a little while it works, but it really isn't best for long term. It is really affordable though. It was maybe like 3 bucks. It did feel nice on my skin and wasn't cakey.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Missoula, MT
Not a fan of this foundation. It didn't blend well, sat on my face weird and separated rather quickly. It oxidized super fast too. I tried using different tools for application to see if that made a difference, but it did not. Not something that I'll be buying again
Katy H.
Katy H.
Phoenix, AZ
It oxidized really orange on my face after application, and the packaging it bulky and and causes lots of wasted product. It is also really heavy on the face and made me break out a little bit after continued use. It does blend really well though.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Caldwell, ID
I really like this foundation and it's reasonably priced. It matches my skin tone really well and goes on easily. I wish it was a squeeze tube instead of a glass bottle, it's difficult to get the foundation out when the bottle is almost empty.
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
STOCKTON, CA
Love that this comes in a fair enough color for me too use. AND it's not a yellow undertone!!!! Good coverage, nice long lasting power. It does settle in my pores if I don't use a pore filling primer. Better for me to use in the fall winter.
Mary M.
Mary M.
I really love this foundation. I have combo, fair skin, and this works great with it. It is so easy to blend and applies beautifully. This is the first time I've tried it but it worked very well with me and I would recommend to anyone.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I have got to say hands down that this foundation is one of the best drug store foundations I have ever used. I will continue to buy this. It has great coverage and feels nice and light. Not too cakey at all and last such a long time.
wendy w.
wendy w.
Johnstown, Pa
It's hard for me to find a foundation I love. With that being said, I do like this foindation. It doesn't look cakey or cling to dry patches. However, I never find myself reaching for it. So yes, it's good, but it's nothing special.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Ogden, UT
I really hate buying foundation and trying to find the right color and if its to oily to heavy i really like the foundation its lite u only need to use a little thumbs up