Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation 103 True Ivory uploaded by Sorina B.

BY RIMMEL LONDON

Face it, your day is stressful. Early mornings, late nights. You give more than 100% everyday. Shouldnt your makeup? Introducing Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation;Rimmels first sweat, heat, humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and Moisturizing Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized, hydrated and lightweight all day. see more...

Carolina C.
I like it smell great and great coverage very affordable only thing is it's too small
Jessica  H.
I liked this foundation but found it to be a bit heavy since I normally wear BB creams.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have got to say hands down that this foundation is one of the best drug store foundations I have ever used. I will continue to buy this. It has great coverage and feels nice and light. Not too cakey at all and last such a long time.
Samantha s.
EUBANK, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the look face don't look cake feels great last all day can wear and know it's not going anywhere
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good foundation. It lasts ,it has a natural skin finish and it makes my skin look really good. It's worth a shot .
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
This is not my fav. It's very heavy on me and it broke me out like crazy. I wouldn't recommend
Mary M.
I really love this foundation. I have combo, fair skin, and this works great with it. It is so easy to blend and applies beautifully. This is the first time I've tried it but it worked very well with me and I would recommend to anyone.
wendy w.
Johnstown, Pa
It's hard for me to find a foundation I love. With that being said, I do like this foindation. It doesn't look cakey or cling to dry patches. However, I never find myself reaching for it. So yes, it's good, but it's nothing special.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love that this comes in a fair enough color for me too use. AND it's not a yellow undertone!!!! Good coverage, nice long lasting power. It does settle in my pores if I don't use a pore filling primer. Better for me to use in the fall winter.
Patricia T.
Ogden, UT
I really hate buying foundation and trying to find the right color and if its to oily to heavy i really like the foundation its lite u only need to use a little thumbs up